2 ~ Mystery House

Ok one thing before this chapter begins. In this story frisk is a girl. Just wanted to let you know.
_______________________________________

》- Present day-《
》- Frisk's POV-《

I had just left the ruins and began to walk down the same old snowy path. This is now my tenth reset and pacifist route. I don't know why but for some reason I keep getting the feeling that by reseting, something new will happen.

But ten resets down and I'm starting to doubt that feeling. A broken stick and snowy footsteps later, Sans was right behind me once again asking me to shake his hand. I turned around and right on cue I heard the whoopee cushion make its "comical" fart sound.

I should really stop reseting. Nothing is changing.

_______ time skip brought to you by Papyrus' "dangerous" puzzles NYEHEHE!

I had finally reached Snowdin, but before I go to fight Papyrus. I decide to retrace my steps and check one last time to really see if anything has changed. I went down to where the cave in Snowdin was and to my surprise saw Sans there.

I recall seeing him there before I fought greater dog, his dialogue being laid-back yet mischievous. "what's up."  and then teleporting infront of me, "say. . . are you following me?"

Yes, yes I am.

Hmmmm. . . . What is this lazy skeleton up to. . .? I scratch my chin.

I watch as he stares off the cliff and then proceeds to pop out of sight. I sprint to the edge of the cliff and look down. There was only a deserted area full of trees. No skeleton in sight. Upan further inspection, I spot the shape of a house far out down the cliff. Yellow light shined out of the window.

Could he have gone there?

There was only one way to find out.

Now how to get down from here. That's not possible. There is no-

I spot the hidden stairs.

. . .

How have I not seen that until now!? I sigh in frustration and walk down the steps. A few minutes of nearly falling and slipping from the snow later, I find myself right at the front door of the cottage. I take in a deep breath to disconnect my nerves and knocked.

The muffled sounds of talking ceased. Footsteps drew closer from the other side of the door. Then the door creaked open.

And like I speculated Sans was the one to answer. I see his white pupils shrink. Perhaps out of surprise. His posture tense and rigid, he spoke, "hey, kiddo. ice to see you here. shouldn't you be meeting my bro right now?"

I shake my head, then point behind him. "I want to meet your friend."

"friend? there's no one else here. now i was talking on the phone just now with a friend. they say hi by the way. oh and this place is nothing more than my secret hideout. guess you caught me." He winks.

I physically shake my head at all the lies he was spouting. "Well there is only one way to find out if what you said is true. . .  HELLO!"

Sans flinches, his eye socket twitches.

"MY NAME IS FRISK! I AM A POOR HELPESS HUMAN CHILD WHO IS LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO STAY! OH WILL YOU PLEASE HELP ME?" I act out dramatically and then smirk.

Sans mumbles something under his breath. I catch a bit of it. "you little rat-"

A head pops out like a jack in the box behind his shoulder. I felt like I just found the biggest scandal in the whole underground. For the monster that stood behind him was not a monster.