Extra #1~How Sans and the reader met

Hello everyone! 🤩 Long time no see! Buckle up cause this is a long one. (Over 10,000 words)

Reference:

Y/n = your name

E/c = eye color

S/c = skin color

F/f = favorite food
_______________________________________

Sans' POV
2 and 1/2 years ago

The day was just like yesterday and like the day before yesterday and like the day before yesterday yesterday. Yesterday doesn't sound like a word anymore.

How does that day go? Simple. Sit behind this sentry station in the snowy forest. Practice some knock-knock jokes with the old lady behind the door, go to my two other sentry stations, sell hotdogs in hotland, and hang out at Grillby's. Oh yeah, I also need to pay some taxes and other crappy bills.

At first having four jobs wasn't too bad. But now it's starting to tire me out. I find myself falling asleep a lot more often.

Thinking about that is actually making me sleepy. I'm sure no one will care if I sleep for a. . . few minutes. . .

"SANS WAKE UP!" Papyrus screamed into my ear. I woke up instantly.

"oh heya pap."

"DON'T HEYA ME. HAVE YOU RECALIBRATED YOUR PUZZLES?"

"i was supposed to do that? sorry, guess i forgot."

He sighs. "WHAT IS UP WITH YOU LATELY BROTHER? EACH DAY YOU'RE GETTING EVEN LAZIER."

"that's because i have decided to channel and train my inner laziness."

"YES, BUT NOT DURING WORK!!" He shouts back. He then sighs in defeat. "WHY DON'T YOU TAKE THE REST OF THE DAY OFF. GET SOME REST. OKAY BROTHER?" He smiles calmly. I looked at him surprised.

"really?" I ask skeptically.

"YES REALLY. NOW GO BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND." He crosses his arms and looks away.

"don't need to tell me twice. see ya later. i'll call you when i femur better."

"SANS!" He yells but before I could hear anything else I teleport to a certain bar seat at Grillby's. I sit here so often, there is a label on the chair with my name on it.

"one bottle of your finest ketchup grillby!" I order to the fire monster. I hear the other monsters greet me with a cheer. He slides one over on the bar top. I open it and take a drink a big chunk of it.

I intake the scent of ketchup, fast food and smoke that surrounds the diner. Monster's talking about whatever, music played from someone's radio because the jukebox still remains broken. The perfect normal day.

I talked with Grillby's for a while until a certain decorated monster burst into the diner.

Gyftrot ran in looking completely freaked out. He crashed into the side of the counter.