8 ~ Missing Memories

Y/n's POV

The evening came, Frisk receives a call from Papyrus and Undyne inviting us to come over for dinner and a sleep over.

We both accepted but I told them that I would join them a little later. I still have some cleaning up to do. While I sweeped the floors with a broom. (Found in the previously mentioned dump) my mind wandered to the recent nightmares.

A man with sharp purple eyes. Unrecognizable face and fancy suit. The thought terrifies me. Yet... there is this familiarity about him.

I remember my childhood life. But perhaps there is something that I don't remember or my mind erased it on purpose.

I sigh in dismay. Looks like I'm gonna have to do some small investigating. But with what? The only source of information I have is my mind.

I went to cleaning the kitchen. Half an hour later and I'm all done. Alright they said it was a sleep over. Small problem, I don't have a sleeping bag.

Well... at least I can bring them something to eat and explain everything to them when I get there.

I packed up the extra cookies I had into a bag along with the clothes I would need. Put on my warm (favorite color) jacket, and headed out. After some searching I found some sketchy walkway up the cliff side, will it be safe?

I decide to give it a shot. A rocky and difficult climb later I make it to the top where a monster with antlers waited. He had something stuck on his antlers, Christmas lights. He didn't look too happy on that.

"Hi um would you like for me to help you?"

"Huh with what?"

"Taking those. . . Off." I point the nonexistent antlers I have to give him the hint on what I meant.

"Oh! Yes please!" I go up to him and slowly unweave the lights, a few minutes after and the lights were thrown to the side.

"Thank you! Here! Why don't you take this random sleeping bag I found!" I am presented the sleeping bag.

After that event, I walked to snowdin via the snowy path. It was charming. I came across some other monsters one had a beautiful crystal hat!

Not to mention the cute yet very large dog. All he wanted was a pet on the head. Snowdin was just as charming as the day before and while no one exactly knew my name. They all greeted me with a smile.

I even bumped into Grillby while he was kicking out . . . Sans!?

"c'mon grillbs i know i haven't paid my tab but do you really have to kick me out for it?"

"I'm sorry Sans but as much as I enjoy your company you do have to pay me eventually so every time you step foot in here you will have to pay 5g."

"5g. okay that's doable."

"Don't worry on weekends you don't have to pay. . . I think someone is waiting for you." Grillby says looking at me. "How are you doing Ms. Y/n?"

"I'm doing good, thank you Grillby."

"oh hey y/n. what brings you to snowdin." Sans asks me.

"Haven't you heard? Your brother is hosting a small slumber party."

"yeah i think i heard paps and undyne talking about a sleep over."