Night Changes

- A story in which jennie tried to recreate the 1st date she had with her girlfriend jisoo, who just woke up from a 5 months coma.

--

"Can you tell me where we going?" Jisoo said looking at jennie, the younger girl just smiled and shakes her head.

Jisoo sighed and looked at the window, leaning her back in the car seat. She smiled looking at the trees outside. Jennie looked at her and smiled, she surely misses the older girl.

Jisoo got in an accident 6 months ago, causing her to be in a coma. Jennie cried and hated herself for the past months for not being with jisoo that day. She took care of the girl every single day, until the day jisoo woke up.

Sadly, when the girl woke up a month ago. She couldn't remember a single memory with jennie. She knows her name also her family's name, but can't remember some of her memories.

That day jennies heart broke into pieces but she still manage to be happy seeing her girlfriend fully awake, jennie keeps visiting her every single day at her home. And thankfully jisoo agreed to this date.

Jennie wanted to hold jisoos hand like they used too but she stopped herself thinking jisoo might be uncomfortable with that.

"don't worry, im sure you'll love it" jennie said eyes on the road, jisoo just nodded and smiled "okay".

After driving for minutes they finally arrived at the place, when jisoo got out of the car she gasped at the view.

They were at a market full of people selling street foods, which one of the thing jisoo loves.

Jennie smiled and pulled jisoo towards the food "what do you want?"

Jisoo kept looking around to find the perfect food to eat, she smiled widely and faced her girlfriend.

"jennie they have chicken skewers!" jisoo cheered and went to the person selling it. Jennie just smiled, remembering that jisoo said the exact same thing a year ago.

'chicken skewer!' jisoo said and jump like a kid before pulling jennie besides her 'lets go!' she added running as fast as she can.

As soon as jisoo got her chicken skewers she took a bite and walked around searching for more foods to it, jennie was just beside her protecting her from people.

"look jen mango shake" jisoo said and pointed at them making jennie look "mom said that i kept making you one of those because it was your favorite" jisoo added looking at jennie

Jennie just stared at jisoo with her heart beating in full happiness knowing the older girl keeps trying to remember some of their memories, "do you want one?" jisoo asked and jennie just nodded causing jisoo to smile.

'come on jen just try it' jisoo pleaded at the younger girl, 'jisoo i dont like mango' jennie said causing jisoo to pout.

'but im sure you'll like this, please?' jisoo said acting cutely, jennie to sigh and tried it, at first she hated it but after a few more drinks she liked it.

'its... not bad' jennie said causing jisoo to smile. 'really? You like it?' jisoo asked and jennie nodded 'yeah, i really do' she said with full honesty making jisoo smile widely.

'sir, can i know what ingredients did you use in this mango shake? I'll try making my girlfriend one until it becomes her favorite!' jisoo said at the vendor, making jennie laugh.

"so how's the taste?" Jisoo said as they walked away from the shop, jennie took a sip and smile "still the best, but i love the ones you make"