When i met you (4)

A month later

Everything has been okay with them this passed month, julia still doesn't know jisoo is her mother, and just thought of her as a friend.

Everytime they'd go out just to have fun or eat, some would think they're a family which the two has to clarify that they're not and they're just friends.

When jennie opened her apartment door, her eyebrows furrowed, getting a little embarrassed at what she sees and hears.

"Jisoo" jisoo said, kneeling on the floor as she faced julia who was sitting in the couch. "Jisu" julia said.

Jisoo shakes her head, holding julia in both arms. "Jisoo" she repeats, julia smiles, "jisu"

"Jisoo, jisoo, jisoo" jisoo repeats again, the little girl giggles, "jisu, jisu, jisu!" She repeats happily as she raised her both arms in the air.

Jisoo sighs and frowns, shaking her head as julia kept pronouncing her name wrong.

Jennie chuckles and looks at her side, "i swear they are normal" she said, and faced him.

When jisoo heard her, her eyebrows furrowed, looking at the door making her stand up.

"Mommy!" Julia said, running to jennie making the girl smile and bends her knees hugging her daughter.

"You have a visitor" jisoo said, arms crossed in her chest as she goes to the door. "Honey, play with you toys first, okay?" Jennie said, and julia nods running back to her toys.

Jennie stands up and faced jisoo, nodding her head and smiles a little. "This is jongin, a co-worker" jennie said, eyeing the guy besides him.

"I-uh, i just drove jennie home" he said nervously as jisoo eyes him deadly, she nods and pressed her lips together.

"This is jisoo, my bes-- partner" jennie said, clearing her throat and quickly changed what she was about to introduced jisoo as when she felt the older girls hand slipped around her waist.

Jisoo smiles, pulling jennie close to her. Jongin gasped a little and nods, making jisoo smile more seeing his reaction.

"It's getting late, i think i should go" jongin said and jennie nods, pulling away from jisoo making the girl frown.

"Yeah, thank you for the drive" jennie said and jongins smiles at her, "anytime" he said and jennie accompanied him out.

Jisoo scoffed, and rolls her eyes. "Anytime" she mimics whispered and crossed her arms in her chest.

Jennie heard her and looks at her when she closed the door. She eyes jisoo making the girl sigh, "why does he have to drive you home" jisoo whines, following jennie inside the apartment.

"Because it was a long line at the bus station so he offered me a ride" jennie said, going to her bedroom as she placed her bag aside. "I can do that. I can fetch you and drive you home" jisoo said, as she sat on jennies bed.

That kind of routine was normal to them, they were roommates in college.

"You don't have to. It's fine, chu" jennie said, as she goes inside the bathroom to changed her clothes. Jisoo scoffed and rolls her eyes.

"Well, i guess your company has a plenty of pretty face people!" Jisoo shouts so jennie could hear her, she sigh remembering whats jennies boss looked liked.

Jennie chuckles and went out in her home outfit, "it's just a small company, jisoo. But yeah, you can say that" she said, and sat next to the girl in the bed.