Thinking Of You (7)

Few weeks later

As jennie promised, everytime jisoo would call her she would instantly go to the girl. Bond and things like that.

Recently they're obsessed with a new series called 'modern family', jennie had already watched the series but seeing jisoo all laughing and having fun, she decided to watch it again.

Hanbin is still trying to contact jennie but the girl never give him attention, she texted him that if he tries to call her again she'll go sue.

Right now, she's in a café, it was saturday morning and her boss gave them a day off.

She was busy scrolling through her cellphone as she enjoys the sunlight that was entering the shop.

She didn't notice that a girl sat in front of her, watching jennie who was serious in her phone.

The girl bit her bottom lip, trying to stop herself from smiling widely. She tap her fingers at the table making jennie look, eyes widen.

"jisoo, hey" jennie said, jisoo giggles and smiles.

"good morning" jisoo greeted, jennie smiles and greeted her back.

"what are you doing here?" jennie asks and jisoo showed her cup of coffee.

"just wanted to grab some, you?" jisoo asks and jennie smiles, "just enjoying Saturday morning" jennie said making jisoo smile and nods.

"you enjoying it so far?" jisoo asks, jennie looks at her, admiring jisoos beauty making her smile sweetly.

"yup" jennie said softly, jisoo smiles again and nods. Eyeing the fruit that was one jennies table.

"an apple" jisoo said, looking at it as she chuckles, "its weird, i have a phrase whenever i see it" she said chuckling as she grabs it.

"an apple, --

"makes the pain go away" jisoo said, along with jennie making her surprised.

Jennie chuckles, grabbing the apple jisoo was holding. "you used to say that to me all the time" jennie said, as she took a bite of it.

"whenever im sad or in pain, you always give me one" she added, making jisoo nods and looks at her suspiciously.

"are you sad?" she asks and jennie chuckles shaking her head.

"no, i just wanted to eat one. Its been a while" jennie said and jisoo nods, taking a sip of her drink before looking at jennie.

"were you always sad before? I mean, why do i give you one everytime?" jisoo asks and jennie smiles weakly, placing the apple in the table.

"let's just say that i was in a relationship before, that was unhealthy and kinda toxic" jennie said and jisoo chuckles, nodding her head.

"its nice to know that you're not sad anymore" jisoo said making jennie smile sweetly.

"you're here, why would i be" jennie said, jisoo giggles and hide away her blush.

"you know you're sweet, it makes me want to date you" jisoo teased but jennie took it a little serious.

"sure" jennie said quickly, but for jisoo she thinks she was just joining along the joke.

"stop" jisoo said chuckling, as she drinks her coffee.

Jennie just smiled and nodded, taking a bit of her apple again, she looks at it as she chews