At her boob

- at their 7th anniversary date, a waitress was flirting with jisoo and jennie caught her girlfriend staring at her boobs.

--

Jennie pushed the door harshly as she enters the bedroom, wanting it to close with a loud sound but luckily jisoo catches it and was able to follow her girlfriend inside their room.

"Bab--

"Don't talk to me kim jisoo" jennie said, throwing her bag at the chair and looks at jisoo glaring.

Jisoo swallowed thickly, nodding her head slowly as she sees her girlfriend looking at her like that. She never knew one look can really kill you.

--

'Here is our menu for today' the waitress said, a little seductively as she gives jisoo the menu.

Jennie clenches her jaw, scoffing irritatedly looking at her girlfriend who didn't give a damn about the waitress and was really focus on the menu.

'jendeuk what will you have?' jisoo asks, eyeing at jennie and jennie saw the waitress rolls her eyes making her smirk.

'i think same as you babe' she said, trying to sound a little sweet.

Jisoo looks at her, 'are you sure?' she asks and jennie nods, smiling.

Jisoo nods again and gave the waitress their order, 'ill be right back' she said and winks at jisoo and jennie surely wants to snap her out of the restaurant.

'you look gorgeous today' jisoo said, truthfully as she stares at jennie like she's the most beautiful thing in the world.

'7 years and im still falling deeper and deeper' she added, holding jennies hand that was on the table. Jennie frowns, heart melting at what jisoo said.

She was about to say something meaningful to her back but she looks at the side and saw the waitress still looking at jisoo as she bites her pen.

She sighs deeply and looks at her girl, 'lets leave' she said and jisoos eyes widen, chuckling a little. That wasn't what she's expecting to hear

'what why?' she asks, jennie clicks her tongue 'i just-- i don't like it here'

'baby, you said we shouldn't go all fancy tonight. And remember, this was our first date' jisoo said, jennie looks around the place and sighs.

Yup, it was the place where they had their first date. Just a little nicer now seems to be newly decorated.

'right. Im sorry' jennie said sighing, 'is something really bothering you?' jisoo asks.

Jennie looks at her girl again, decided not to tell her and not ruin their night. She shakes her head and smiles.

Minutes later the waitress came back, placing the food were jisoo and jennie were holding hands making the two pull away.

Jennie glares at the waitress but she didn't care. ' here it is' the waitress said, eyeing jisoo.

The older one smiles politely and nods, 'is there something you still need?' she asks.

Jisoo shakes her head and lookd at jennie, 'do you need something hon?' she asks and jennie shakes her head.

'all complete, thank you' jisoo said politely, the waitress smiles and leans towards her.

Jennie eyes widen a little at the act, 'call me if you need anything' the waitress said, a little seductively and winks at jisoo.

Jisoo swallowed thickly at their closeness, eyes suddenly falling down and looks at the breasts of the waitress.