Letterman jacket

- just a story jennie tells to her daughter.

--

Jennie enters her daughters room, thinking the little girl did what she told her to do, but to her surprised it was completely the opposite.

The 5 year old girl still has her toys scattered on the floor, boxes still not full with it and her daughter, wearing a huge jacket.

"Lia" a disappointment in her voice as she sighs, her daughter looks at her and giggles. Enjoying the huge jacket on her.

Jennie chuckles, seeing how big it is to her daughter, it already looked like a dress to her. Half of it was on the floor already, lia searching for her arm that was hidden by the long sleeves.

"I told you to put your toys in the box" jennie says, going to her daughter as picks up some of the toys and placed them in the box before looking at lia again.

"Where did you get that?" She asks, smiling while she held the hem of it. "Box!" Julia cheers.

"Is this yours?" She adds, scared that she might have upset her mother for touching her things.

Jennie smiles softly and nods, "it was given by a girl i met at college"

Julia looks at the jacket again with furrowed eyebrows and looks at her mom, "who?"

--

7 years ago

"This is the school field. Everyone hangouts in this place, there in the bleachers" jennie nods as she looks at where the girl was pointing at. "but, of course this is mostly used by athletes"

Jennie nods again, sighing as she looks at the school map and her schedule. It was already her 3rd year in college but her parents decided to move places, which she hated the most.

"So, do you love it here already?" Jennie chuckles and sighs, lifting her head up and glances at lisa who had a huge smile on her face.

"Nope, not really." She says, looking around. Lisa chuckles "it's just 2 years jen, it'll be over"

"That's it! Two years! My parents could've just waited for me to graduate, right?" She frustratingly sigh.

"Come on, you'll love it here. It's fun!" Lisa cheers, clapping her hands together making jennie roll her eyes and looks back at her schedule.

Everything was fine, she was reading it and already thinking how she'll manage her time, not until a ball hit the back of her head.

She held her hair and groans at the pain, while lisa just had her eyes widen. "Oops, sorry" she hears, making her roll her eyes and turn around, glaring.

"Sorry? You could see us standing here! What are we invisible?" She sarcastically asks,

The girl grabs her ball and walks towards jennie, eyeing the girl "you're at our field"

"You don't own this field" jennie fights back, walking closer to the girl as she glares.

The girl smirks, "feisty"

Jennie scoffed and was ready to fight her not until lisa stops her. "sorry, jisoo, she's new around here and--

"A new girl" jisoo says, and looks at jennie again. "Listen, go sit on the bleachers and maybe i won't hit you"

Jennie forces a smile and looks at her, "you're not the boss of me, I'll sit wherever i want" she says, as she sets her bag down, sitting on the grass.