Marriage (1)

- being married for almost ten years isn't easy, its were the doubting starts, thinking if your partner still loves you or not.

--

Jisoo was in their bedroom, sitting on their bed. Her heart was beating so fast, her hands were sweating and she couldn't think well.

She saw jennies phone vibrated, and it showed a text message, from her ex asking her what time to meet up.

Good thing jennie was in the bathroom and didn't saw it yet, jisoo sat there staring at the phone, thinking it meant nothing and it was just a meet up as friends.

Jennie was always home late since last week, and jisoo thought it was just because of work, jennie also leaves early in the morning sometimes, and jisoo felt like she was hiding something.

"mama!" jisoo heard, making her turn her head and wiped her hand in her clothes.

She smiled hugging their five year old daughter, jiyeon.

"hi baby, are you ready to go?" jisoo asked and the little girl nodded smiling widely at her.

A few minutes later, jennie went out of the bathroom all dressed up, ready for her work.

Jennie smiled when she saw her daughter in her cute uniform, jiyeon went to her and hugged her. Jennie bent her knees to be as same height as hers.

"you're growing up so fast" jennie said, stroking her daughters hair gently.

"jiyeon baby lets go, you'll be late" Jisoo said standing up and grabbed her purse and car keys.

Jennie kissed jiyeons cheeks, bidding goodbye. The little girl ran to jisoos car, waiting for her mom there.

Jisoo smiled at jennie and was about to leave until jennie reach her arm making her stop.

Jisoo looked back, her eyebrows raising, confused. Jennie smiled and hugged her tightly.

"i love you" jennie said, and gave jisoo a kiss in the forehead before breaking the hug.

Jennie looked at jisoos eye, and saw the bit of sadness in there making her smile drop.

"are you okay? Is there a problem?" jennie asked, jisoo smiled sweetly and shaked her head.

"im fine, we better go jen she'll be late" jisoo said, referring to their daughter that was waiting outside. Jennie smiled and nod her head "you go to your work safely, i love you" Jisoo said, giving jennie a peck in the lips.

Jennie smiled and nod her head, bidding goodbye to jisoo who left the room.

--

"its just a text jisoo, maybe its just friendly meet ups" rosé said, her half-sister. They have different dads, making them have different surnames but they are close as real siblings could be.

"s-she didn't told me she was in contact with her ex again" jisoo said, looking down her heart was heavy and she was getting scared. Rosé sighed and held her hand.

"hey, don't overthink jisoo. Im sure jennie wouldn't do that" rosé said, and jisoo looked at her sighing. She was right, jennie made a promise to her.

"yeah, okay" jisoo said, making rosé smile. "enough about me, did the two of you already pick a donor?" jisoo asked, looking at rosé making the girl chuckle.

"it's really hard" rosé said, jisoo smiled getting excited to be an aunt "yeah, I've been there" jisoo said and rosé sighed, looking at her.

One-shots (Jensoo) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें