Kill me

- In a world full of super heroes, there's always a family who is known for being the best. Jennie kim, tries everything to get revenge for her cousin who was killed by the family of kim jisoo.

--

Jennie kim seats in their dining table, glaring at the tv screen as she stabs her food.

'jennie what is your problem?' she heard her mom asks, and she shrugged eating her food.

'look at them' jennie said, glaring again at the tv as she clenches her jaw.

'look at them being all smiley and happy, they're not the best ones!' jennie added, scoffing.

'honey, just eat your food. Don't mind the kims' her dad said and she looks at them confused.

'we're kims also dad, why is it always have to be them having the spotlight?!' jennie asks and her mom sighs.

'honey, they're family is full of amazing heroes' her mom said and jennie just scoffed eating her food again.

'they killed ningning mom, i hope you guys remember that' jennie said and her parents just sighs, turning off the tv.

'she was a villain jen, she was planning something bad' her dad said making jennie glare.

'we are heroes honey, we should not tolerate something like that. I know the two of you are close but we have to ac--

'okay, just stop' jennie said and her parents nods, she finished her food quickly and went back to her room.

She opened her tv, looking back at the family who killed her cousin, she saw a girl same as her age, she smiles evilly, planning something her parents wouldn't like.

It was for ningning, she won't care if she'll turn into a villain, revenge is revenge, a kill is a kill, death for a death.

--

3 years later

Jennie kim had this all planned out years ago, she had kim jisoo wrapped around her hands. A year after ningnings death, she didn't know that she also went to the same school as jisoos, making it a chance for her to be close with the girl.

Since she was also a kim, jisoo was instantly close to her, the girl was nice and sweet, a very innocent girl who would never do anything harmful.

Jisoo had the powers of super strength, a power she really loved, and also the girl can fly, a power she hates because she's scared of heights.

Thats why she was at school, trying to learn how to fly without making herself fall, trying to have the confidence to do it.

Jennie on the other hand, had the power of speed, in just a quick second she's already in another country if she wants to, she also had the powers of invisibility, a power she's trying to figure out.

She knows that power is powerful, and she can really used it in the future, she wanted to learn how to use it properly and not get noticed.

Rosé, jisoos cousin had the powers of shapeshifting she really loved that because she loves animals, its like she can communicate with them.

She also had the powers of controlling things in her mind, a power she needs to control because sometimes if she just looks at a person, they'll end up flying in the air.

Lisa, rosés girlfriend and jennies best friend had the powers of teleportation, her and jennie would sometimes bet on who's the fastest to go to a country, and of course lisa would win.