Thinking Of You (3)

Days later

Jennie keep rolling and groaning in her bed, jisoo did really meant what she said with not talking with jennie for a while. Jisoo didn't text jennie for days, didn't even bother to talk to her sometimes in school.

Jisoo would just look at her and smile weakly, and for jennie it feels like it was all over. Jennie groans again, remembering everything.

She misses jisoo, she misses the girls laugh and jokes, her smile, her touch and lips, just jisoo, jennie just miss jisoo.

She sighs, looking at the calendar, it was Saturday their date day making jennie frown and toss her pillows in her bed in frustration.

"jennie are you alright?" jennie heard her mom yell, making her sigh.

"yeah, im fine" jennie yelled back and rested her head in her pillows, looking at the ceiling.

She grabbed her phone and stared at her home screen, it was a picture of her and jisoo. She smiles weakly, missing the girl more.

She wanted to call jisoo but she didn't want to be clingy and needy, she stared at nothing for a moment, giving it a thought.

She sigh, pressing her contacts to call jisoo, the world already knows she's clingy, there's no point in hiding it anymore.

She leaned her back against the bed headboard, hearing her phone ringing, waiting for jisoo to answer.

"hello? Jennie?" she heard and she instantly smiled, hearing jisoos voice again

"chu hi, i-- how are you?" jennie asks as she taps her fingers into the pillow, biting her bottom lip.

"im good, im quite busy today" jisoo said and jennie furrowed her brows.

"its already night, what are you doing?" jennie asks and felt her heart getting heavy.

"its nothing, im sorry i need to go jen" jisoo said jennie quickly sat up straight.

"jisoo i miss yo--" she stop when she heard a bip, jennie looked at her phone seeing jisoo already ended the call.

She groans and slammed her phone next to her, sighing as she rested her back in her bed. Hugging the pillow, trying to pretend it was jisoo.

Minutes later she got bored and tried to distract herself with watching a movie, she wanted to laugh so she chose rush hour.

She then heard a knock on her door, making her sigh and eyebrows furrowed, "come in mom"

She heard another knock, "mom what is it?" she said eyes still on her tv.

Another knock was made, a loud one this time, she sighs and stood up, frustration was all over her face.

She walked towards her door and swang in open, revealing jisoo who was smiling at her weakly, jennie quickly froze.

"i miss you too" jisoo smiles shyly, looking at jennie who was still staring at her surprised.

"your mom let me in and i--

Jisoo quickly stopped when jennie jump into her arms, hugging jisoo tightly making the older girl giggle.

"i miss you, i miss you so much" jennie whispered and wrapped her legs around jisoos waist.

Jisoo chuckles and placed the food she bought in her one hand, for the other to stroke jennies back.

Jennies mom was watching them from downstairs and chuckles at her daughter being clingy.

Jisoo walked carefully inside her room, jennie was clinging at her like koala so it was hard for her to walk a little.