The One (5)

Months later

Things were great for the two couples, they rarely fight and jennie really stopped her habits. Jennie felt more close to jisoo after spending a night together, naked, for jennie it wasn't sex, it was made love to her and she couldn't help but fall for jisoo more.

"hey princess" jennie said, wrapping her arms around jisoo, hugging her from behind.

Jisoo closed her locker, turned back and smiled facing jennie "hey kim"

"you know, its almost our half a year anniversary" jennie said, playing her hand against jisoo.

"6 months huh? Who knew you lasted long" jisoo said, making jennie scoffed playfully, and looked at her

"shut up kim" jennie said, making jisoo laugh and give her a peck.

"come on baby, we still have class" jisoo said, pulling jennie and the girl just followed her smiling.

--

Days later

Jisoo has been absent for days now and jennie didn't knew why, jisoo doesn't even answer her texts and calls. Also chae was nowhere to be found.

"lisa, does rosé mention something about jisoo?" jennie said, closing her locker looking at her best friend who was placing books.

"jen, why would rosé mention jisoo?" lisa said, making jennie scoffed

"cause she's jisoo sister, its been days since the last time we saw them, and they never cut school" jennie said, leaning against her locker making lisa looked at her

"rosé said she's just busy, what does jisoo say to you?" lisa asked but jennie sighed and grabbed her phone.

"s-she doesn't answer me back, ive called her and texted her but none" jennie said, getting worried a little. She was not feeling good about today.

"jennie maybe--

Lisa was cut off when jennies phone vibrated, revealing a text from jisoo making jennie happy but also scared.

Chu: jennie, this may be all of a sudden but we have break up. Im sorry for ending it this way.

She read and she completely froze making lisa worried, jennie swallowed hard and tears forming in her eyes. Lisa was getting confused why so she grabbed jennies phone and read it.

Her eyes widen and looked at jennie, who was looking down, forcing herself not to cry.

"j-jennie are y--

"no, hell no im not agreeing to that" jennie said, going to her motorcycle wiping the few tears that fell on her cheeks. She started her engine and drove fast as she could.

Lisa sighed deeply and quickly followed jennie.

--

Jennie went out of her motorcycle, leaving her helmet on the ground, she was stopping herself from crying. She knocked on the siblings door loudly making rosé mad.

"j-jennie" rosé said, seeing jennie whos hand forming into a fist.

"wheres your sister" jennie said, staring deadly at rosé making the girl look away

"s-she's not here" rosé said, making jennie curse silently. Looking at chaeyoung again

"where's jisoo" jennie said again, rosé can see jennies eyes getting red from trying to stop herself from crying.