Marriage (final)

Jiyeon was outside of her school, where parents picks up their kids. She was there looking for her moms car but she didn't saw it, and just waited patiently, playing with her hand.

She then felt someone stopped in front of her making her lift her head up, looking at the girl who isn't familiar to her.

The girl bend her knees to be the same level at her, and jiyeon stepped back, her mom told her never to go with or talk with strangers.

"hi" the girl said, smiling widely making her look confused

"h-hi" jiyeon said, getting a little scared but the girl patted her head smiling sweetly

"you're jiyeon right?" the girl said and jiyeon nodded,

"how did you know my name?" the little girl asked making the girl smile at her looking at her in the eye.

"im doyeon, jennies friend" the girl said making jiyeon smile when she heard her moms name, maybe she isn't a stranger.

"you know my mom?" jiyeon asked, and doyeon nodded smiling widely.

She looked at the side of the little girl girl and saw a little picture connected to her bag, doyeon grabbed it and stare at it, it was there family picture with informations at the back just incase for jiyeon.

Jiyeon noticed that the girl was staring at it so she moved her bag in front of her so doyeon would see properly.

"thats mom and mama" jiyeon said happily making doyeon look at her, and looked back at the picture, smiling weakly.

"the three of you looks happy here" doyeon said and jiyeon nod, smilong at her but it dropped all of a sudden making doyeon confused.

"y-yeah but mama wouldn't talk to mom anymore" jiyeon said, sadly making doyeon worry a little.

"why?" doyeon asked and jiyeon looked at her with tears in the eye, she was a young kid a little emotional.

"i dont know, mama would cry sometimes and mom keeps saying sorry to her" jiyeon said, a tear in her cheeks remembering how her parents would act in their house.

The two married couple thought jiyeon wouldn't notice the problem but they were wrong, the little one just didn't want to say anything scared to make it worse.

"hey don't cry" doyeon said wiping the little girls tears away, she felt guilty at what she did to jennie, she tried to ruin the family the little girl had.

Jennie came up to her nicely before, asking to help for a wedding the girl wanted to give jisoo for their 10th anniversary but doyeon ruined it.

"parents always go through that phrase" doyeon said and jiyeon looked at her "really?" jiyeon asked and doyeon nodded smiling sweetly.

"everything will be alright and the three of you will be happy again, just be a good daughter okay?" doyeon said making jiyeon nod, the girl smiled widely and went close to jiyeon.

"can i get a hug?" doyeon asked, jiyeon didn't say a word and just hugged her. Doyeon smiled stroking the young girls back "im sorry" she whispered in a lower tone were jiyeon didn't heard her.

"who's that?" jisoo said, pointing were jiyeon is, jennie stopped the car and looked. Her daughter was hugging some girl making her worry.

When they broke the hug, they saw doyeon making jennie quickly leave the car followed by jisoo.

"jiyeon-ah" jisoo shouted and jiyeon smiled when she saw her parents, she ran into them and gave jisoo a hug.

Jennie bend down and looked at jiyeons head, body and everywhere, checking her.