When i met you (5)

Jennie quickly follows julia inside her room, seeing the girl climbing up in her bed with a frown on her faced, confused and mad.

Jisoo was just at her apartment, not knowing if she should go or not. She sighs deeply, closing her eyes as she gave it a think for a minute before following jennie.

"julia" jennie said softly, bending her knees to face her daughter. "honey, im sorry, okay?" she adds, holding julia both in the arm.

Jisoo bit her bottom lip and just stands in julias door but the little girl saw her and made her frown more.

Jennie turns around and looks, seeing jisoo who was just standing their guilty. "come here" jennie said, nodding her head to the space next to her.

Jisoo sighs and nods, bending her knees next to jennie.

"julia, we're sorry" jennie said softly and lookd at her daughter. Julia just frowns and shakes wanting to let go from jennies hold.

"sweetie, listen to mommy" jennie adds, a little sternly making julia stop and look at her. "jisoo and i, we are girlfriends. We are together" jennie explained, but julia doesn't understand a little.

"you said you love jisoo, right?" jennie asks, julia looks at jisoo and sighs nodding her head, jennie smiles and stroke her hair gently.

"jisoo and i, we love each other" jennie said, making julia look at her and pouts. "that's why we kiss, we are together and we love each other" jennie explains, julia just pouts more as tears form in her eyes.

For 3 years its just been her and jennie, she wasn't used to someone being around them and her mother saying she loves someone else besides her.

Jennie saw the tears in julias eyes making her sigh, "honey, we are sorry." she said, as she wipes the tears that was falling in julias cheeks.

Jisoo breathes deeply, heart aching as she sees her daughter cry for the first time.

"we still love you, me and jisoo loves you" jennie said, and jisoo nods agreeing to jennie.

"I'll still be your friend, and i won't hurt your mommy" jisoo said, making jennie look at her sadly, and sighs, looking back at julia.

"julia, one more thing, just the last one, mommy needs to tell you something" jennie said, having enough of jisoo being julias friend.

"its always been the two of us, right? No daddy, just you and mommy" jennie said, making jisoo furrowed her eyesbrows and looks at the girl next to her.

Julia nods, and sniffs. "honey, jisoo.. she's also your mommy" jennie said, and julia looks at her, confused also jisoo who looks at julia wanting to see the girls reaction.

"she's your real mommy. you have two mommies, me and her" jennie said, and julia frowns shaking her head which made jisoos heart ache, biting her lip as she forced to stop tears forming in her eyes.

"julia, please" jennie said, as she eyes jisoo for a moment holding the girls hand. "no" julia cries as she shakes her head, jisoo was about to stand up and leave but jennie stopped her, as she held jisoos hands tightly.

"jisu is my friend" julia said, and jennie nods, smiling a little. "she can be your friend and your mommy. That's fun, right?" jennie said, julia frowns looking down.

"jisoo loves you very much, she loves you as much as i love you" jennie adds, and julia looks at jisoo, the girl stared at her for a moment before talking.