Clarity

- If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?

--

A smile couldn't stop forming in jisoos face as she stares at the flowers she has just bought in the store. Happiness and excitement she's feeling, her eyes looking at the window of the car to see if they're near the place she wants to go.

"jisoo" she hears, eyes looking at the front seat to see her manager.

she humms in response, "after this, we will go back--

"excuse me, what?" she asks, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Looking at the car mirror to see his eyes.

"jisoo, tonight we have to go back" he says calmly, jisoo shakes her head instantly.

"we will go back tomorrow" she instructed, resting her back at the car seat, eyes not leaving the mirror to let her manager know she's serious.

"but jisoo--

"no buts. I want to spend time with my girlfriend." he sighs, nodding his head, following what jisoo wants.

"i will call the company" he says, jisoo just nods and crosses her arms, looking back at the window again, waiting for them to reach the hospital.

--

she held the bouquet of flowers tightly, breathing deeply and opens the hospital room door. a hint of happiness in her as she saw her girlfriend in the bed, watching tv as if what she's experiencing isn't a big deal.

but mostly, sadness was what she felt. Seeing the girl she loved like that, in a position like that was hard to take in.

"jendeuki" she says softly, jennie instantly look at the direction where she heard it from, a huge smile forming in her face as she sees her girlfriend standing in the door.

"chu" she smiles, jisoo giggled and walk towards her. "this is for you" she says, giving the girl the bouquet of blue roses.

Jennie smiles accepting it and stares, it's been a while since she has seen her favorite flowers. Jisoo kisses her in the forehead and grabs the closest chair to sit next to her.

"i missed you" jisoo says, holding her girlfriends hand tightly as she gives them little kisses. Jennie looks at her, "i missed you too"

"I'm sorry i have been busy" jisoo frowns making jennie chuckle, holding her cheek and slightly pinches it.

"i understand. My girlfriend is a super star" she smiles, her thumb gently rubbing the girls cheeks. Jisoo chuckles at the statement.

"i should be more sorry, I can't go to your concert this weekend" she pouts, jisoo sighs and shakes her head.

"that's the least worry i have right now, if you'll get better--

"jisoo" jennie smiles drop, looking at the girl seriously with pain in her eyes.

"you'll get better" jisoo says determined, but jennie just didn't say a thing and just looked at the flowers.

jisoo sighs, moving her chair closer to the girl and held jennies arm using both of her hands. "I'm sorry."

"Let's just talk about something else. So, how did my girl spent her days here when i was gone" jennie looks at jisoo, seeing that the girl was trying to brighten up the mood.

"well, mom and dad always visits. Karina brought her girlfriend over yesterday" jennie says, making jisoo smile seeing how lively jennie talks.