Yes, No, Maybe (1)

- Jisoo is inlove with her best friend, but her best friend was inlove with their friend. Will she give up? Or fight for it? Yes? No? Maybe..

--

2 years, its been 2 years since jisoo fell in love with her, yet jisoo can't even confess or move on.

There she is, staring at jennie who was busy reading a book with earphones in their class.

She sighs, shaking her head as she tried her best to read like their professor assigned them to do. But jisoo can't help it, jennie was wearing her reading glasses and seems to be really focused on the book.

She felt really happy with just that, she never needed to hear jennie say something to her, never needed to hear jennie say she likes her back, but jisoo would die in happiness if jennie would say that.

Sadly, her best friend seems to be inlove with rosé, the girl has been talking about rosé to her whenever its just the two of them. Sometimes she thinks rosé feels the same way, the look rosé has on her face whenever she's with jennie is so familiar to jisoo.

Because she was like that, she knew what it feels if your spending time with the person you like. Its kills her to see jennie not liking her back, but all she thinks about is the girl, not even herself.

If jennies happy, she's happy. That's what matters to her.

"you know she'll melt if you keep staring at her like that" jisoo heard, making her look at the side, seeing her friend seulgi. She just glared at her, pushing her away slightly.

"shut up" jisoo whispered, rolling her eyes at seulgi. She knew about jisoos feelings for jennie. Irene also knew, jisoos sister and seulgis girlfriend.

"go back to reading jis, just study" seulgi said, and jisoo sighs nodding her head as she looks at jennie for a second before reading the book.

As soon as the bell rang, jisoo closed her book and placed it to her bag. Ready to go back home to her bed, she feels like its been calling her all day.

She stood up but freeze when she saw jennie in front of her, with a gummy smile that jisoo really loves. Her heart flutter by just staring at jennie.

"you look like a creep" jisoo said, trying to hide her smile as she pushed jennie away, walking ahead.

"hey hey!" she heard jennie said, catching up to her. Jennie placed jisoos arm around hers as they walk, jisoo chuckled lightly, happy with the small actions of jennie.

"chu, please tell me you'll come to the party on friday" jennie said, using her cute voice making jisoo cringe a little.

"i dont want to" jisoo said, jennie pulled away, stopping from their walks making jisoo stop also. Looking at the girl

"come on, lets go. Its a party!" jennie said, jisoo sighs shaking her head.

"jennie i don't like parties, plus its Friday night i want to spend it watching a movie." jisoo said, making jennie pout. And there it is, jisoos weakness that will surely make her say yes.

"please?" jennie said, jisoo tried her best not to be weak. "just go with rosie" jisoo whispered, making jennies eyes widen, looking around.

"im shy jis, i really need you there" jennie said cutely, jisoo chuckled lightly looking at her "and you'll leave me once you're with her?" Jisoo said and jennie smiled weakly.

"oh come on, you'll do that too if you see the girl you like" jennie said, jisoo chuckle shaking her head as she started to walk.

Yep, she will surely leave jennie too if she sees the girl she likes, but the problem is, jennie was the girl she likes so how can she leave her?