Don't let go

- what if the love of your life dies right Infront of you?

--

"You have everything on your list?" Jisoo asks, opening the car door for her girlfriend.

Jennie smiles and nods, sitting on the passenger seat and watch jisoo ran to the other side for the drivers seat.

"It's a one month supply, chu" jennie said, making jisoo smile looking at her as she starts the engine.

"Jendeuk, the store is really close to us. We can go grocery shopping every week" jisoo said, and jennie shakes her head, looking at her reflection in the mirror.

"Grocery shopping once a week is very tiring, it's much more better once a month" jennie said, jisoo chuckles and nods, leaving the parking lot as she drives to the grocery store.

"How about we do it once every two weeks? That's much better" jisoo said, jennie looks at her and sighs thinking about it.

"Why do you love grocery shopping so much?" Jennie asks, jisoo smiles and eyes jennie for a second.

"I like looking at you everytime. You looking at your list, looking at the product and read the description or something. I just love it" jisoo said, her hand holding jennies making the girl smile.

"And i find it very hot" jisoo adds, making jennie chuckle, nodding her head. That's the jisoo she knows.

"Dummy" jennie said, playfully smacking jisoo in the head a little. The older one laughs and continued driving.

They've been dating for almost 4 years, living together and a very healthy and happy relationship.

Jennie never knew she'll had a relationship like that. After her toxic relationship with her ex were they always fight and argue about everything, she gave up on love.

But jisoo entered her life, a cousin of her best friend rosé, the girl who has been teasing jennie that jisoo has a crush on her.

Jennie wasn't interested at first but the way jisoo smiles, the way the girl would tell jokes and tries to make jennie laugh, the girl fell for her.

And when they first started dating, jisoo promised she'll never hurt jennie, that she'll never let go whatever happens.

After 4 years, she never did hurt jennie, of course they'll have a little arguments and fights but they'll talk it out and make things right, which is why they're in a happy and healthy relationship.

Jennie was now shopping, checking her list as she placed the things she needed inside the cart. Jisoo just watching her, and pushing the cart.

She loves it whenever jennie was like that, it makes her realize that jennie is such a wife material.

Jennie eyes jisoo, who was staring at her lovingly. "Chu, you look a little creepy" jennie said, and jisoo instantly glares at her.

"A very appreciative words love" jisoo said, making jennie laugh and gave her a quick peck. "Just help me with this so we can go back home" jennie said, and jisoo nods, smiling as she looks at the list with jennie.

"Everybody down!!" They suddenly heard making jisoo protectively pulling jennie closer to her and sat down.

Everyone inside the grocery store were screaming and panicking making jennie panic also, holding to jisoo tightly. "Everyone shut up or I'll hit you" the robbers shouted and fired a gunshot, everyone screamed and panicked more.

Jennie flinched and held tightly to jisoo, her heart racing so fast as she gets scared.

Jisoo looks at her, seeing jennie was at the edge of crying. Jisoo faced her, holding jennie in both cheeks as she tries to calm down the girl.