The One (4)

Weeks later

Jennie was waiting patiently at the door, her feet going up and down as she was waiting with her hands holding something.

"what are you doing here?" rosé said as she opened the door, jennie shyly smiled

"oh ah, im here for jisoo" jennie said nervously, rosé looked at her weirdly

"why?" rosé asked, her eyebrow raising while her arms are crossed.

"j-just to give her these" jennie said, showing some ice cream and chicken making rosé smile at her a little.

"dont hurt her kim" rosé said, knowing already about jennies feelings for her sister. Jennie smiled softly and nod "dont hurt my best friend too" jennie said making rosé smile and nod.

"where is she by the way?" rosé asked, making jennie chuckle "she wanted to come, so she's in the car waiting for you, or to come here, i said ill go first" jennie said making rosé laugh, looking at behind seeing lisa waving at the mirror.

"ill go there" rosé said, and shouted for jisoo before going to lisa. Jennie waited patiently not going to enter the house until jisoo wanted her too.

"w-wha- hey" jisoo said, walking towards jennie. She was wearing an sweater huge for her size and her hair tied wearing glasses, and jennie couldn't help but smile.

"h-hi" jennie said shyly, making jisoo chuckle

"what are these?" jisoo asked looking at the what jennies holding

"these are for you!" jennie said happily, giving it to jisoo

"jennie, you didn't have to" jisoo said, making jennie chuckle "its okay, a little thing for my girl" jennie said, making jisoo look at her softly.

"and you know, so you'd remember im still asking you out" jennie said making jisoo giggle

"i remember that everyday" jisoo said making jennie smile "good"

"shit what am i doing, come in come in. Im sorry" jisoo said, making jennie laugh as she entered, she saw her sister and lisa being flirty outside of their house so she decided to leave the door open a little.

"its okay chu" jennie said, jisoo smile and showed jennie the food she brought "lets eat?" jisoo asked and jennie nodded.

Jisoo went to the kitchen and jennie folowed her, jisoo placed the foods in the table and started grabbing some plate.

"u-uhm jisoo" jennie said, making jisoo stop and look at her.

"something wrong?" jisoo asked and jennie shakes her head.

"can i hug you?" jennie asked shyly making jisoo smile, "make me kim" jisoo said and jennie just smiled at her.

"oh shut up" jennie said, as jisoo walked towards her hugging her. Jennie hugged her tightly, resting her head in jisoos shoulder enjoying how jisoo smells

"ew go do that to your room" lisa suddenly said, making rosé slap her playfully "kidding kidding" lisa quickly said, making the two break the hug.

"way to ruin manoban" jennie said glaring at her best friend "sorry kim" lisa said back, smiling at her widely.

"since we have food, and you guys are here. Wanna stay for a while?" rosé asked making the two nod and she started preparing with the help of jisoo.