When i met you (3)

The night still hasn't ended for the two, jisoo and jennie were sitting on the couch. More like cuddling, they weren't together but cuddling is very normal in their friendship before.

Jisoo had her arm wrapped around jennies shoulder while jennie was hugging jisoos waist as she rested her head in the girls shoulder.

"You know.. i lied when i said i hooked up with someone in new zealand" jennie said, breaking the silence between them. Jisoo chuckles and nods, her fingers drawing lines in jennies arm.

"I know" jisoo said, jennie lifts her head up, pulling away from the hug as she face jisoo. Jisoo furrowed her eyesbrows and sat sideways, to clearly see jennie more.

"And i-i wasn't going to hide her from you her whole life, jisoo" jennie said, looking down, embarrassed to face jisoo. "When i moved here, i knew you were my neighbor. I was just trying to take time to face you, i-i was planning to talk to you first before introducing julia but i didn't know you were the neighbor she's friends with. I thought it was just a kid" she adds chuckling lightly, still avoiding jisoos gaze as she rubs the back of her neck.

Jisoo sighs and nods slowly. Lisa was right, well that was a first.

"But when i asked you, you said she wasn't my daughter" jisoo said calmly, jennie lifts her head up and met her eyes. "because i clearly saw you were mad and surprised, so i lied, i got scared you'll take her from me" jennie said, jisoo breathes deeply and nods, moving closer to jennie and held the girls hands.

"Well im not going to, you're also her mom, I won't do that" she said, making jennie frown a little and nods, "I'm really sorry jisoo, i--

"Shh, it's okay. You had your reasons, i understand" jisoo said, using her thumb to rub jennies hand softly. "But jennie, as her mother too, i don't like the way julia is growing up" she adds, jennie looks at her confused, eyebrows furrowed and quickly pulls her hand away from jisoos.

"What?" Jennie asks, "i-i meant that, she can't play on playgrounds jen--

"Because its dangerous" jennie said, and jisoo nods, "i know but she's a kid, she needs to enjoy. And everytime i see her in the hallway, she's all alone, jennie like what you said the world is dangerous, she can't be alone all the time" jisoo said, jennie sighs looking away.

"I know, jisoo. I try to be there for her i always tried, but i-i got work, we need the money" jennie said, "i work as a secretary by day, and at night i-i try to wash the dishes at the café store near by, and im also the one who closes the store so I don't have enough time to be with her" jennie adds, embarrassed as she breathes deeply, closing her eyes.

Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows, heart aching seeing jennie going through something like that, she was loaded with work.

"You'll resign at the café store, jennie" jisoo said, making jennie lift her head up and looks at her, "I can't do that, jisoo it pays money it can help jul--

"I don't care how much it pays you, you're clearly tired, you work day and night, you also have a daughter, so quit there and just work as a secretary" jisoo said sternly, jennie looks at her eyebrows furrowed, "you don't un--

"I don't need to understand. Jennie, im here now, i got you, i can help you financially. I know that café, it is always loaded with people that means you wash like plenty of utensils and stuff" jisoo said, making jennie sigh. "Don't worry about the money, okay? Your daughter needs you much more" she adds, jennie sighs again not so sure if she'll do it. Even though it was a hard work, it still pays and she really needs money knowing julia will start going to school next year.