Like i can (2)

The night has passed, jisoo and soojoo wanted to go have a little date while jennie brought her two best friends in her apartment. Drinking as she tries to act like what happened isn't bothering her.

"They just clicked? That's the reason to date? Click?" Jennie rolls her eyes, finishing up the 2nd wine they have been drinking in her place.

Well mostly, she was the one drinking it. Lisa and rosé was just having one glass.

"They clicked like this" lisa teases, clicking her glass with rosé as they try to annoy jennie more.

The girl scoffs and shakes her head, "me and jisoo clicked too, clicked in so many places, if you know what i mean" she winks, making rosé laugh.

"Jennie, that's dirty clicked. While jisoos and soojoos was romantic" she says, jennie paused and stares at her. Breathing heavily, trying to convince herself that what rosé said isn't true.

But with the alcohol in her body and the pain she's feeling. She completely broke down crying, making the two surprised.

"See, you should've stick with her being dirty" lisa sighs, shaking her head at her girlfriend who now regretted what she said.

"She got to date jisoo so easily while i worked so hard before" jennie sobs, crying like a little girl who got her candy stolen. In this case, jisoo was her candy.

"What? Jisoo's gonna call her sodeuk now?" That line got lisa spit her drink as she hides her laugh at how the nickname sound so ugly and scary. "And she's gonna call jisoo, chu. I created that nickname" she whines, with a bottle of wine in her hand. Picture it as a baby crying holding a bottle of milk.

"Great, now we're parents" lisa says, watching her best friend breakdown like that. Rosé chuckles lightly

"The moment jisoo said yes to me i already pictured our wedding. Now, she's gonna have it with her" she whines more.

"Jennie, you're going too distant future here. They just started dating." Rosé sighs, jennie shakes her head crying even more.

--

Weeks later

Jennie has accepted the fact that the ex she still love the most is now dating someone. Well, to be honest just 5% acceptance and 95% of her being delusional that her and jisoo will get back together.

Whenever the 5 of them hangout she tries her best to just go and leave. She can't handle the awkwardness with soojoo, and mostly the pain everytime they'll be so loving to each other.

A knock on her door had her freeze in her actions, she drop her purse onto the table. Fixing her posture and goes to answer the door.

As soon as she opens it, a small smile was formed in her face. "Hey, jisoo"

"Hey.. i was around the area so i thought, why not go visit jennie and bring her her favorite food" jisoo raised up her plastic bags, making jennie chuckle as she shakes her head, she was still the same jisoo she have loved in college.

"Come in" jennie nods her head inside, jisoo smiles and went in. Placing the plastic bags in the table and awkwardly clasped her hands as she faced jennie.

"I really wanted to talk to you" jisoo says, jennie looks at her confused with a brow raised. "yeah? About what?"

"Me and soojoo" jisoo blurts out, jennie swallowed thickly and nods slowly. "What about you two?" She tries to chuckle a little, walking away as she tries to grab some plates.