Line Without A Hook

- Jisoo likes her sisters best friend, but the girl doesn't seem interested at her at all.

--

Jisoo sat in the cafeteria, writing in her book as she listens to her favorite song, 'line without a hook' the song just really hit her sometimes she doesn't know why, but she likes it.

She looked up and saw her sister, irene with her best friend jennie going to grab some food before going to the other table. Jisoo just sigh and placed her elbow in the table as she rested her head in her palm.

She opened another page and started writing.

You look good today, not that you didn't look good yesterday, you always look good.

She smiled a little, and looked at jennie who was busy talking to irene.

I wonder how your day went, is it fun? Well, of course not im not part of it. Kidding

She then saw jennie smiled and laugh, making her heart flutter and sighed deeply.

You're much more beautiful if you smile, and its gorgeous if im the reason of it. Okay im kidding, ill stop.

She wrote and chuckled at herself, she looked at jennie again, their eyes met but jennie looked away instantly and just acted nothing happened.

You don't really like me do you? Its okay, whats important is i know who i like and i know its you.

She sighed as she closed her book, closing her eyes resting her back in her chair. She liked her sisters best friend, more like in love with her for months. But she didn't have the courage to tell her, because jennie suddenly stopped talking to her, or have a conversation with her.

She felt her chair being shaken making her open her eyes, seeing her two best friends making her smile a little, removing her earphones.

"whats the matter chu?" chaeyoung said, jisoo shakes her head saying nothing but Lisa didn't believe.

"rosie, look at there" lisa said pointing somewhere making rosé look and they both chuckle

"jisoo, thats okay, we've all been there" rosé said as she took a bite of her food, looking at jisoo and the girl just sighed.

"and chu, there's so many people here, like someone else. She doesn't seem interested in you" lisa said, biting her apple eyeing jennie for a little while then looked at jisoo.

"I've tried okay, its just- i think she has the right to know that i like her.. You know? Ugh I don't know" jisoo said, as she took lisas apple and bite it.

"nothing will change jisoo, even if she knows" rosé said making lisa agree, placing her arm around jisoos shoulder.

"look, how about date soojoo there, she seems to have a thing for you" lisa said, taking her apple back and pointed at soojoo, who was busy with her friends.

Jennie saw what lisa did, and looked at where she pointed, she just rolled her eyes and continued eating.

"she doesn't, we're just friends" jisoo said, pushing lisa away from her. Shaking her head at her best friends.

"how about sooji--

"rosie stop your girlfriend" jisoo said making rosé chuckle, stopping lisa making the girl pout.

"babe, stop jisoo will find someone somehow" rosé said, pointing back at soojoo and winked making jisoo roll her eyes playfully.

"i think i need to leave so this conversation would stop" jisoo said, placing her things in her bag and bid goodbye to her friends.