The One (1)

- Inspired by 'the one that got away' by Katy perry.

--

Jisoo was at a party, sitting in the corner watching her sister rosé (chaeyoung) enjoy the party. She doesn't want to be as wild as the other people there, she will be exhausted if that happens.

She checked her phone, worrying that their dad might ask where they are.

"Jisoo! Are you sure about staying here? We could go home if you like" she heard rosé shouted, making her look at her sister shaking her head.

"rosie its okay, just enjoy! Its the end of the semester!" jisoo said smiling widely at her sister, who nodded and looked at her.

"are you okay? Fine? Nothings wrong right?" rosé asked, jisoo smiled softly and nod

"im completely fine, now go enjoy" jisoo said

"okay, ill just grab us drinks" rosé said and jisoo just nod, watching her sister grab something from the kicthen.

She turned back to scrolling in her cellphone, just enjoying the music that was being blasted in the house they were partying in.

"you know that this is a party, right kim?" she heard someone said, she coughed at the smoke that was in her face.

She looked up and saw jennie kim, smirking at her while inhaling her cigarette that was between her fingers.

"c-can you s-stop that!" jisoo said, waving her hand in front of her for the smoke to go away.

Jennie moved right in front of jisoo, looking at the girls face.

"this is not your house jisoo, not your rules" jennie said, exhaling the smoke making jisoo cough heavier than before.

She was about to push jennie away, but someone already had.

"stop disturbing my sister kim!" rosé said, pushing jennie away from jisoo.

"come on chae, its just a cigarette" jennie said, putting the stick back in her mouth

"jennie, the smoke" lisa said, putting jennies hand away making jennie glare.

"what? She's not going to die from it!" jennie said, making rosé glare and just pulled jisoo with her carefully.

"lets just leave chu" rosé said, grabbing her purse before saying goodbye to sana her friend that own the house.

"jennie, why the fuck did you have to do that!" lisa said, slapping the girls arm, jennie just rolled her eyes and smirk

"why? Didn't get a chance to party with your girl?" jennie said looking at lisa, inhaling her cigarette

"i was this close!" lisa said showing her fingers "this close to asking her out jennie! And then you just had to do that!" lisa said waving her hands rup in the air in frustration, jennie just chuckle at her.

"plenty of girls are in here, plenty! Why did you have to do that to her sister" lisa said glaring at her best friend

"were at a party! This is a party! Why would she come here if she doesn't go wild!" jennie said, making lisas hand form in a fist, stopping herself from punching jennie

"jennie, if she doesn't want to, let her be. Just go fuck any girl here that would want you" lisa said, pushing jennie to the crowd making her smirk but turn around

"nah, i had my fun here" jennie said inhaling the last in her stick. "sorry bout your girl lis, see you tomorrow. Go wild" jennie said winking at lisa before walking out of the house.