I love you so

- a pain jisoo witnessed and experienced.

--

Every woman has always dreamed of planning their own wedding, from picking flowers, cakes, designs, even the venue. And most especially, having someone to share those experience, the one you love. For jisoo, her someone was jennie..

"Chu, are you sure about this?" Jisoo looked at the girl besides her, giggling as she saw jennies face who was still chewing the cake but got her eyes to the others as she gets confused which one she should choose.

Jisoo nods and placed her plate down, grabbing a napkin as she wiped the little frosting on jennies lips.

"It's good jendeuk, it's dark chocolate, you love those!" Jisoo says, and jennie lets out a frowning sigh, looking at the older one.

"I do, but this red velvet one taste so good" jennie grabs another piece and eats it, letting out a little moan as she enjoys the food making jisoo chuckle.

Jennie finishes the whole piece and looks back at jisoo, nodding her head as she gave the girl a thumbs up "this one"

"Are you sure about that?" Jisoos asks, eyeing the vanilla cake that jennie enjoyed at first.

Jennie closed her eyes tightly and groans, grabbing the water to drink some before she slap jisoo on the thighs.

"Jisoo!" She whines as she grabs the vanilla to taste it again, jisoo just laughing knowing they have to stay longer.

With jennie starting over each cake, she knows the younger one will just stop if jennie sees her tummy already full, and that's when the girl will finally choose.

--

A garden wedding. Classic jennie, it was what she always wanted, a wedding that is filled with her favorite flowers.

"It'll be filled with blue roses, with chairs on the side. White chairs, what do you think, chu? Is it great?" Jennie asks, looking at the girl with a little hope in eyes that she would love it.

Jisoo smiles and nods, imagining everything. Jennie lets out a little squeal and jumps, happy that her idea wasn't too ugly.

"Jennie, we need to pick which flowers to put at the front. Lilac or lavenders?" Irene suddenly showing up as she shows two flowers to jennie.

Jennie pressed her lips together, thinking roughly as she can't decide. She looks at her side, smiling, jisoo was there.

"Chu, which one?" Jisoos eyes widen in surprised at the sudden question of jennie. She quickly looked at the flowers irene was holding, trying to pick the right one.

"Uh--" she said scratching the back of her neck as she looks back at jennie. "How about you stand at the front, with this two flowers besides you to see which one is pretty" she continues, making jennie look at irene.

Irene pressed her lips together and nods,  liking the idea of jisoo. Jennie smiles and claps her hands together, "okay, let's go"  she says, holding jisoos hand as they walk Infront of the aisle.

--

It was late at night, and the two still stayed at the venue where the wedding will happen. Sitting outside as they look at the stars, with beers in their hands.

"Do you think it'll rain on the wedding day?" Jennie asks causing jisoo to laugh.

"I'm not a weather forecaster" jisoo teases, making jennie glare at her. "But i don't think so, it'll be a perfect weather jendeuk"

That assurance made jennie smile and nod, drinking her beer as she looks at the venue. "But to be honest, it'll be a little romantic if it rains" she shrugs making jisoo chuckle.

"You're confusing"

"I am" jennie agrees as they both drink the beers in their hands. "Whatever happens, it'll be amazing jen. You poured your everything for this wedding"

Jennie nods and smiles, "yeah, and I'm marrying the love of my life" she says, looking at jisoo with a smile on her face.

Jisoo smiles sadly and nods, "are you happy?" She asks, making jennie look at her curiously.

"Of course i am. Everything in my life is perfect right now, i wouldn't change a thing" jennie says and that's enough for jisoo. The older one smiles and nods, patting jennies hand as they look back at the stars.

--

It was finally the wedding day. The day most people are excited.

Jisoo was at her room, changing and getting ready as she looks at herself in the mirror, eyeing the window looking at the weather.

She smiles, it was nice, it wasn't too sunny, wasn't too dark, it was cloudy. A perfect weather for her.

She flinched when she heard someone barging in her room, turning around. Her little mad self turned into a softy as she saw jennie, wearing the wedding dress.

It fitted the girl nicely, the way jennies hair was fixed, the girls make up, jennie looked like a princess, a goddess to be exact and jisoo couldn't help but fall in love.

"Jisoo, i am freaking out" jennie says walking around the girls room.

Jisoo shakes her head a little, going back to reality as she looks at jennie, going to the girl and held her in the arms.

"What's the matter?" Jisoo asks, making jennie look at her and sighs. "Chu"

Jisoo humms in response. "If my life gets fucked up, you'll stay with me, right?" Jennie asks.

Jisoo just giggle at the question, causing jennie to frown. The older one cleared her throat and nods, "of course jendeuk, I'll stay with you"

She says, giving jennie the assurance making the girl nod and smile.

"Now go back to your room, you're getting married today!" Jisoo cheers, and jennie smiles.

Jennie nods again and goes back to the door, giving jisoo one last look and quickly gave the girl a hug.

"You're the best best friend i have jisoo, i love you" she says, and jisoo smiles, patting jennies shoulder gently.

I love you so (Please let me go)

--

Marrying the person you love is really the best thing ever, to be able to love that person forever, to have a family together, to grow old together.

For jisoo, the someone she wants to experience those things was with jennie..

But jennie was going to experience those things with someone else.

Jisoo just watched her two loved ones, a smile in her face as she listens to the vows they have for each other.

Tears forming in her eyes and she doesn't know if it was because of happiness or pain.

"Do you jennie kim, take rosé park to be you wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?" The officiant asks.

Jisoo looks at jennie, her best friend was looking so inlove to her cousin, the look jennie has for rosé was the look she wished jennie would also give to her.

"I do" as those words slipped out of jennies mouth, jisoo instantly looked down, wiping the tear that dropped in her cheeks.

Seconds later she felt someone stood next to her, patting her shoulder making her look, it was lisa, who had her lips pressed together and was watching the wedding also.

Both of the person they love was marrying each other, and it was never a sight to see, for them it was such a pain.

Jisoo was in love to her best friend, but her best friend was marrying her cousin. And there's nothing she could do about it.