Dandelion

- A scar in our hearts are the reason why we're scared to fall in love again.

--

'you love her?' jennie asks crying, heart breaking as she looks at her girlfriend. Who was looking down, nodding her head.

Jennie cries harder, looking away as she breathes deeply. It hurts too much.

'i-i didn't want to cheat on you, nini.' lisa said, holding jennies hand but the girl pulled away. Sitting in at the edge of her bed.

'please, dont get mad at me or even her! I really don't want to cheat on you thats why i told you' lisa added, sitting next to jennie who moved away a little as she cries.

'you're in love with my best friend' jennie said, biting her bottom lip to not sob.

'd-does she feel the same way?' she asks, she closed her eyes tightly seeing how lisa nods her head.

'but nothing happened to us, i swear. We wanted for you to know first. We're so sorry jennie' lisa added, jennie just looks away. Crying as she thought of rosé and lisa loving each other.

Thats why they seem to look at each other differently whenever the three of them would hangout.

'since when?' jennie asks, making lisa confused. 'when did you fall for her?' jennie added.

Lisa swallowed thickly, 'last month' she said and jennie nods crying silently.

'her?' jennie asks voice cracking a little, 'i just found out about her feelings two weeks ago' lisa said, biting her bottom lip.

'so thats mean she loves you for so long now' jennie said, heart aching a lot. Lisa sighed deeply, doesn't know what to say.

'well, you love her too now. So she must be happy' she chuckles in pain.

'she isn't, jen. S-she doesn't want to hurt her best friend' lisa said, jennie wiped her tears away and stood up.

'well, she did. The two of you did hurt me' jennie said, looking at lisa but the girl just looked down.

'and i hope that the two of you will be happy' jennie added, wiping the tears that kept falling in her cheeks. She swallowed thickly, walking out of lisas bedroom.

--

1 year later

Jennie sat on the cafeteria table, placing her tray in front and bag on the side.

She sits peacefully, starting to eat. She flinched a little when her friend harsh sat in front of her.

"you wouldn't believe what i saw" chahee said, placing her bag to the side as she looks at jennie.

"what?" the girl asks, eating her ramen.

"lisa and rosé, they're still together" chahee said, jennie shakes her head in disbelief thinking it was a good gossip.

"yes, they still are" jennie said, and started to eat her sandwich.

"its been like a year, they're strong" chahee said, shrugging a little as she grabs her chopsticks. "how many months did you date?" she asks, jennie looks at her, sighing.

"10, chahee. 10" jennie said and the girl nods, "almost a year" chahee said and jennie breathes deeply again, thinking why is she friends with her.

"you should eat" jennie said and the girl chuckles at her, "don't tell me you haven't moved on jen" chahee said and jennie looks at her weirdly.