Thinking Of You (2)

A week later

Jisoo was walking peacefully at the hallway but her blood boiled in anger when she saw hanbin who was just placing his books in his locker.

"you!" jisoo shouts, closing the locker harshly making hanbin flinch and looked at her.

"you hurt my girl" jisoo said, making a step at hanbin but he stepped back.

"i was drunk, i didn't know what i was doing" hanbin said, and jisoo formed her hand into a fist, getting angry at his lame excuse.

Hanbin had been trying to talk to jennie but the girl didn't bother, she had enough with the pains and fights with the guy.

Jennie also didn't want jisoo to see him cause she knows that jisoo would never get scared to fight someone.

"well im about to punch you" jisoo said taking a step again and hanbin wasn't scared. "and kick you there" jisoo said, looking at hanbins pants.

He quickly covered it up with his hand and stepped back, "and ill just say im drunk and didn't know what i was doing" jisoo said glaring at him to death

Hanbin swallowed thickly but keeps his posture "id like to see you try" he said and jisoo scoffed and clenched her jaw, grabbing his collar fiercely.

"she still won't like you if you do this" hanbin said with his smug smile, he can see the hurt in jisoos eyes making him chuckle.

"she's your weakness" hanbin added, stared at jisoo smirking. Jisoo glared at him with anger and was about to hit him, but her eyes saw a girl from far away running to them.

Jennie was running as fast as she could and jisoo sighs, looking back at hanbin and pushed him aggressively.

"don't ever breath near me or near her" jisoo said and hanbin chuckled, shaking his head, "she's not yours jisoo" he said and jisoos hand turning into red because of the tight fist.

"you had your chance and you lost it" jisoo said and hanbin smiles at her smugly, "she would still pick me" he whispered, walking near jisoo.

Jisoo had enough and was about to punch him but jennie held her hand and walked away a little from hanbin.

"jisoo no" jennie said calmly as she catches her breath, jisoo was still glaring at hanbin with anger.

"jennie" hanbin said placing his hand in jennies shoulder but jennie moved away, looking at him in disgust "don't touch me" jennie said and pulled jisoo, walking away from him.

They stopped at the parking lot and jisoo sighs deeply, hands going through her hair. "you should've let me punch him" jisoo said frustratedly.

"i should have-- argh!" jisoo shouted a little, her anger towards hanbin was really deep. All she wanted to do was beat him up for hurting jennie and yet he still knows how to hurt jisoo too.

"jisoo" jennie said walking towards the girl, but jisoo shrugged and moved away.

"chu" jennie said and held both jisoos hands, the older girl sighs, not looking at jennie.

"look at me" jennie said and held jisoos chin, moving the girls face so they can have eye contact.

As soon as their eyes meet, jisoos anger melted and turned into a soft baby who was frowning making jennie smile, "its not worth it if you punch him" jennie added and jisoo scoffs.

"but its for you" jisoo said and jennie smiled sweetly, rubbing her hands against jisoos, "i know, if you punch him im sure he'll do that to you too and i dont like that" jennie said, softly looking at jisoos eyes.