To my jisoo

- In which jisoo received a random scheduled email from her ex.

--

Jisoo placed her jacket on the coat stand next to her door as soon as she enters, stretching her body after a long tiring day.

A smile form in her face seeing her dog who was waggling his tail, happily barking as he jumps to jisoo.

Jisoo bend down her knees and pets her dog, chuckling as he seems to enjoy it, "atleast i have someone who's happy to see me home" she said, kissing her dog dalgome.

Standing up, going to the kitchen cabinet to grab dalgoms treats, after feeding him she went to her room.

Opening her laptop to see any news or emails from her friends or work, even though she just got home.

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, seeing a familiar name and an email that was sent to her an hour again.

When she moves her mouse to tap on it, her heart began to be heavy seeing how long it is. Sighing deeply as she starts reading it.

To my jisoo,

I know its a sudden, or weird that i've sent you this email out of nowhere, but i need to let it out, i don't have the courage to say this to you in person so im going to say it here.

The night at chaengs party, the night i saw you again after years. Jisoo, it made me realize that i still love you.

We broke up messily, we didn't understand each other, we had differences, we had a misunderstanding but maybe if we talk? Would you think our problems would be solved?

The years that we've been together, was the happiest moments of my life, you've made me see and believe that this cruel world can be beautiful.

I've realized how i lost the most precious thing in my life, jisoo, i lost you.

I've asked myself a thousand of times, why would i make such dumb decision. Why would did we decide to break up?

We were happy, right? We were inseparable, we were inlove.. so please tell me why

At the party, i was with her, there's a hundreds of people in there but my eyes.. my eyes would still look at you.

Your smile, your warm touch, the way you would look at me and tell me that you love me, jisoo, i miss that. I miss you.

The way my heart would feel so calm when you hug me, the way i feel so alive whenever you're near. Jisoo, why did we have to end?

I always thought, what if there's a second chance, do you think it will work? Do you think it'll be the best for the both of us

But i know it's impossible, by the time you'll receive this email, I'll be married, I'll be married to her and not you..

Jisoo, you don't know how much i wanted it to be you, how much i want that its you who's going to walk down the aisle, it's you who I'll marry.

But you told me, you told me to love her unconditionally, how can i do that when i still imagine a life with you.

I've loved you so much, you were my other half, how can i let go?

But i can't leave her, im so scared, my parents would kill me, so maybe.. maybe I'll try learning to love her.

I hope you know that you'll always have a special place in my heart, that i'll always love you.