A Broken Love Story (3)

It's been a month since jennie and jisoo broke up for a reason jennie didn't even want to do, even though jisoo kept telling her to stop trying she doesn't do it. She loves jisoo too much that letting go is hard.

Jisoo sighs, declining another call from jennie this night. It was raining hard outside, making her remember the cuddle things they do if the weather is cold.

It was a good thing she's at irene, but sometimes she feels like a third wheel every time the three of them just watches a movie.

"She's stupid. Hello, you're boyfriend is clearly cheating on you" jisoo said sarcastically as she scoffed, making irene and seulgi chuckles

"Jisoo, its just a movie" irene said, jisoo scoffs again and ate her popcorn. "Its not my problem i know what it feels to be cheated on" she said, and the engaged couple sighs

"Well, you are different from her" seulgi said, pointing at the screen. "Her boyfriend choose to cheat and still hides it" she said, looking at jisoo as she chews the popcorn.

"Jennie, got drunk-- which is her fault. But still, she didn't want it and quickly told you in full honesty" seulgi adds, smirking a little at jisoo who glares at her. "Seulgi stop, she's the victim here" irene said, slapping her fiancé with a pillow.

"So is jennie! Come on, jisoo do you really think jennie really wants to cheat on you?" Seulgi asks, jisoo sighs "seulgi--

"You're my friend jis, but so is she. So im giving the benefit of the doubt. If jennie did really want to cheat, or did it on purpose. She's supposed to be with that slut she had sex with than be here trying to think of ways to get you back!" Seulgi said, looking at jisoos cellphone that is ringing again.

Jisoo sighs, and irene saw how hee sister was not okay. "Seulgi stop, its easy for you to think of that but maybe not her. You're not the one who was cheated on" irene said, and seulgi sighs looking at jisoo, seeing how the younger one was reacting.

"Okay, fine im sorry." Seulgi said, jisoo just pressed her lips together and nods. It was nice to be friends with seulgi, the older one won't comfort you instead will make you see reality that sometimes helps a lot.

"Now, I'm go to make hot cocoa" irene said, standing up as she heads to the kitchen.

"Hey jisoo, i hope i didn't sound rude or--

"Seul, its fine" jisoo chuckles, seulgi smiles and nods. "I have one question tho" seulgi said, jisoo bit her bottom lip. Decling another call from jennie and looks at her friend, "d-do you still see jennie as your future?" Seulgi asks, and jisoo quickly sighs

"If she's not anymore, you should tell her that. Like tell her you don't want to be with her anymore, so she could stop and you'll be able to heal" seulgi said, jisoo sighs placing her phone at the table.

"I don't know" jisoo said, and seulgi nods understanding her. "Do you still love her?" Seulgi asks, jisoo sighs looking away.

"Of course she still loves j-- wait, is that jennie?" Irene said, placing the tray of hot cocoas in the table and looks at the window.

Jisoo and seulgi immediately look, seeing a jennie who was standing outside of their house. Not caring if she's getting wet by the rain.

"Oh god, i should g--" seulgi stops, seeing jisoo who quickly ran to grab an umbrella and went to jennie. Making the two of them chuckle, "see? I told you she still loves her" irene said, seulgi pressed her lips together and nods, seeing the two exes talking outside.