Guilty

- a revelation that jisoo doesn't know about jennie.

--

jisoo never felt someone would love her so much the way her girlfriend, jennie, would love her. the girl was so amazing, she treats jisoo like a queen, she makes jisoo her world.

and for almost a year of being together, jisoo never questioned jennies love. the girl was always there, doing anything and everything for her. jisoo even thought it was too good to be true that she's dating someone like jennie.

if a perfect person doesn't exist, jennie was almost perfect for jisoo. heck, jennie is already perfect for her.

she was watching the girl cook her favorite food, a smile on her face as she felt the happy and so contented at what she has right now. she would never trade or would never want anything else more.

she stood up, going to jennie wrapping her arms around the girls waist and rested her head in jennies shoulder, enjoying the scent and warmth.

the sudden affection made jennie smile, she giggles and leans her head in jisoo. "something wrong?"

jisoo shakes her head and smiles a little, "just comfy. very comfy" jennie smiles again and nods, focusing back to her cooking.

hours has passed and the couple moved to jisoos living which later she fell asleep on as they watch a movie.

jennie chuckles when she heard jisoo snoring a little, her eyes drifting off the tv deciding to look at her girlfriend instead.

a smile on her face watching jisoo sleep, her hand slowly moving up to jisoos hair stroking in gently to not wake the girl up, her eyes darken a little as she looks at her.

"jennie" jisoo mumbles a little, "I'm here, chu" she says softly and jisoo just nods, not opening her eyes as she snuggle on the pillow more.

she grabbed jennies hand that was on her hair and held it, hugging it like a pillow making jennie chuckle.

watching jisoo sleep and look for her like that made jennie smile, a little smirk on her face. she got the girl right where she wants.

--

jennie taps her foot impatiently on the ground, looking at her watching repeatedly as she sighs out a frustratingly.

she has been waiting hours for jisoo yet the girl was still nowhere to be found, they agreed to meet at a park near jisoos work to have a little walk in the park date which jisoo always wanted to do cause she thinks it's cute.

jennie got enough and went in her car, deciding to just go and fetch jisoo from her work.

a guilty look on jisoos face when she went out of her company building and saw her girls leaning her back against the car with her arms crossed.

"late" jennie says sternly, looking at jisoo making the girl sigh. "i know, I'm sorry so sorry. mark needed my help with a fi--

"mark?" jennie furrowed her eyebrows, curious on who he is and what's his business with her girlfriend.

"a friend from work, jendeuk. just a friend" jisoo held jennies hand, uncrossing the girls arm as she looks at her cutely. "I'm sorry" she mumbles but jennie rolls her eyes, she's weak for her.

"jisoo" they heard making their head turn around, seeing a man waving his hand at them. jennie raised her eyebrow and looks at jisoo who smiled a little but looked so guilty.

so he's mark.

jennie thought, pulling her hand away from the girl and walked to the other side of the car, going in and didn't bother to open jisoo the door first.