Until i graduate 2 (Love in the dark)

- a continuation of until i graduate but will change it's title as love in the dark.

--

5 years later

Jennie slowly groans, shifted her eyes open a little seeing her girlfriend staring at her making her smile and closes her eyes again, snuggling in her pillow.

'Good morning' jisoo softly says, moving closer to her girl and gives her a quick peck in the forehead.

'Morning' jennie pulls jisoo closer to her, hugging the girl tightly. The older girl giggled and stroke jennies hair, 'it's morning now love, wake up'

'No' jennie groans, sleeping in the girls chest. 'Jendeuk, wake up' jennie shakes her head making jisoo chuckle.

'Wake uppp' jisoo singly says, pulling away from jennies hugs and looked at jennies sleeping face, smiling as she leans closer. Placing kisses around and all over jennies face.

'Okay okay I'm up' jennie giggles, pushing off her girlfriend away from her a little. Sitting up straight, resting her back against the beds headboard.

'Very good' jisoo smiles proudly, leaning in to jennies lip as she gives the girl a passionate morning kiss.

Pain was all written in jennies face as she looks at the empty bed space next to her. That memory flashed back in her head as she remembers how her morning was used to be like.

But now, it was all different. jisoo became busy, so busy that they don't have much time together. Heck, they never even see each other in most days.

Jennie would sleep without her, and wake up without her. Sometimes it feels like jisoo doesn't go home to her now.

She sighs, throwing the blanket aside and stood up. Hands going through her hair as she walks out of the room, opening the door and goes to the living room.

A small smile on her face as she looks at the small picture frame that has a photo of her and jisoo on their graduation almost five years ago.

It was the day jennie dreamed of, the day she can't believe the girl she loved finally became her girlfriend but somehow looking at the picture aches her heart.

Oh how she missed studying, she missed being able to be with jisoo in their university. Missed spending time with the girl.

She sighs, going to the kitchen and looks at the table. Seeing a plate of cooked breakfast and a note.

Good morning, beautiful. I'm sorry i have to go early again but i cooked you breakfast, please enjoy. I love you.

- Jisoo

A smile formed in jennies lips as she reads the note, grabbing her phone and took a picture giving her girlfriend a text that she indeed enjoys them.

--

Jennie opens their apartment door, another familiar darkness that she saw. Dark, cold and alone that's what she feels most this days. She missed being abled to be home in jisoos arms, were the girl will quickly ran to her and hug her but now it was the sadness hugging her, again and again.

She placed her coat at the side, placing her purse at the living room and decided to cook dinner.

Hours has passed and jisoo wasn't home yet. She looked at the clocked and it was almost 10 pm. She sighs, deciding to just leave the food at the table and go to bed, she has work early in the morning anyway.