Family Ties (Final)

Jisoo entered her home, placing her coat on the side as she sighs. It was midnight and she just got home, she closed her eyes as she stretched, she was so tired.

Jisoo was the youngest daughter in their family, and she wanted to do her best, to show her best to her parents that she's deserving to take over their business.

She went to her babies bedroom, seeing lia and minjeong sleeping in their crib making her smile. She carefully stroke her babies cheeks, wishing them goodnight as she goes to the bedroom.

Jisoos eyebrows furrowed, seeing jennie awake, the girl was at the window staring at the sky with her arms crossed.

Jisoo went close to her, hugging her from behind, smiling weakly. Jennie held her hand, pulling her away making jisoo confused. Jennie turned around facing her, and jisoo instantly knew something was wrong.

'are you okay?' jisoo asked, getting all nervous as jennie shakes her head, looking down.

'jisoo' jennie said, voice cracked. Jisoo looks at her, tears forming in her eyes, she knew something was going to happen.

'jisoo, i-im tired' jennie said, looking at her. Jisoo tried her best to hide the tears, trying her best to think the positively.

'l-lets rest then' jisoo said, pulling jennie to bed but jennie held her hand, stopping her making her look.

'im tired of this' jennie said, jisoo swallowed thickly looking at her.

'tired of what?' jisoo asks, jennie sighs as a tear drop in her cheeks 'i-i don't want to move countries anymore, i-i want to settle down' jennie said, making jisoo confused.

'what are you saying?' jisoo asks, looking around 'i-is this not enough? Did i do something wrong? What do you need?' jisoo said, making jennie look at her.

'i need you'

'im right here' jisoo said, jennie shakes her head as she cries 'no you're not jisoo' jennie said, and jisoos heart started to break.

'we have two daughters, two babies' jennie said, 'i can't take care of them on my own jisoo, w-we need you' jennie added and jisoo looks at her, holding her hand tightly.

't-then I'll just go here everytime i have a break or continue my work her--" jisoo stops seeing jennie shaking her head. 'im not happy with this' jennie said, looking down. Jisoo looks at her, silence filled them.

Jisoo walks back a little, swallowing thickly as her eyes started to get blurry from the tears 'w-what?' jisoo asks, hoping she heard it wrong.

'im not happy jisoo' jennie said, looking at jisoo in the eyes. A tear drop in jisoos cheeks, as she walks away, leaving jennie all alone in their bedroom.

Jisoo quickly went back to reality as jennie snapped her fingers in front of her, jisoo shakes her head, clearing her throat as she looks at jennie.

Jennie looks at her suspiciously, kneeling in front of jisoo who was sitting in her bed. "baby are you okay?" jennie asks, and jisoo smiled weakly nodding her head.

"jisoo" jennie said in a serious tone making jisoo sigh "i-i just remembered the night we.." jisoo paused for a moment, not wanting to continue. Jennie looks at her sighing, knowing what it was already.

"that was 6 years ago" jennie said softly, jisoo just nod smiling at her. "i know. Im here now, staying" jisoo said as she holds jennies hand softly.