Everything Has Changed (2)

A month later

The two are now on a official relationship, and jennie couldn't be happier. She really likes jisoo that it looks like she's already in a spell.

Jisoo on the other hand didn't want make things weird and still makes sure that jennie will still be comfortable and everything.

They we're now watching a movie in the living room, it was their little bonding at night since they started to get busy at work.

Jennie needed to teach new comers in the restaurant she works about their recipe, jisoo needed to work harder now since she's going to have a family.

With jennie being 5 months pregnant, her moods swings were very predictable to jisoo now, she got used to it and now know how to take good care of jennie.

Her girlfriend needed to go to the bathroom making jisoo all alone in the living room, watching the movie as she eats popcorns.

Suddenly jennies phone rang making jisoo surprised, looking at it and it was an unknown number. She wasn't planning to answer it but since jennie was at the bathroom, she thought the call must be important.

"Hello?" Jisoo asks, pausing the movie as she looks to see if jennie was done or not.

"H-hi, is this the phone of chef jennie?" A guys voice asked making jisoo surprised.

"Oh yes it is, she's a little busy now. I can take the message for her"

"Oh no its fine, i can call again. Please tell her its the guy from the restaurant. Mino, song mino" the guy said and ended the call, making jisoos eyebrows furrowed, looking at jennies screen.

Jennie went back to the living room, not minding that jisoo was holding her phone. She wasn't hiding anything anyway so she was just relax, her lockscreen was the both of them and her home screen was a picture of jisoo talking to her tummy.

She can't wait for their little for them to have cute family picture, "something wrong?" Jennie asks as she grabs a few popcorns, eating it.

"Someone called you" jisoo said, looking at jennie with no expressions. "Is it mom?" The younger one asks and jisoo shakes her head, giving jennie her phone.

"A guy." Jisoo said and jennie quickly looks at her, eyebrows furrowed. "A guy from the restaurant. Song mino?" Jisoo added, jennie mouth agape a little hearing a familiar name.

"Oh, him. Did he said anything?" Jennie asks, placing her phone in the table, looking back at jisoo who was shaking her head.

"He said he'll call again" Jisoo said and jennie nods, "so who was he? Co-worker?" Jisoo asks and jennie shskes her head, eating a few popcorn.

"He ate at the restaurant today, and loved my cooked so he asked me my number" jennie said shrugging not really minding about it, jisoo nods slowly.

"He knows you're seeing someone? Like for a month now and having a baby with her" jisoo said making jennie look at her, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"No, because it never came up. Is something wrong?" Jennie asks and jisoo pressed her lips together,

"From my perspective, i think he likes you. Why would he ask your number-- which you gladly gave to him" jisoo said and jennie quickly raised a brow.

"And call you in what? Almost 10 in the evening" jisoo added and jennie sighs, looking back at jisoo.

"And in my perspective, he was just really nice and liked my cooked thats why he called" jennie said and jisoo just sighs, not wanting to fight with jennie tonight.