She does it better (1)

- A story in which jennie always compares her wife to her ex-girlfriend.

--

Jisoo placed her newly freshed cooked breakfast in the table, beautifully designed and very neat that she wishes her wife would like.

She wiped her hands in her apron, getting a little nervous as she saw jennie walking out of the bedroom.

They've been married for 4 months already, a marriage that neither of them liked or wanted. They were just forced by their parents for their business.

And even though it was like that, jisoo wanted the marriage to work out. To try to fix it and maybe they'll end up happy, but in her situation right now, she knows it'll be hard.

Jennie sat on the table, jisoo just standing at the side. Jennie looks at her without an expression, raising a brow. "Sit" she said and jisoo quickly nods, sitting infront of jennie.

She was more of the house wife in their marriage, she took care of everything thats happening in their house.

Their marriage happened because of a family commitment, a merge of two companies that jennie helps to handle now.

Jisoo watched jennie took a bite of the food she made, hoping she loves it. "irene cooks better" jennie whispered, but enough for jisoo to hear.

Jisoo bit her inner lip, sighing at another failed tried. She rested her back at her chair and just ate the food she made.

Irene, jennies ex girlfriend before she got married. The reason they broke up is not because of the arranged marriage, they broke up because she caught irene cheating on her.

And its been months, half a year since they broke up but she haven't forgot about her yet, and maybe, she still loves her. And thats the hard part for jisoo.

She just looked at jennie who finished her breakfast and stood up, going back to the bedroom to take a shower so she could go to her work.

Jisoo sighs, not in the mood to finished her own food. She tries everything, does everything but it'll end up with jennie comparing her to irene.

She had to admit, she likes jennie. They were friends when they were little before growing up and moving away.

That friendship was the reason why their parents thought of them to be in a arranged marriage, than jisoo and taehyung, jennies brother.

And sometimes, jisoo wishes it was just like that. Her marrying taehyung, maybe it'll be easy but she fall for her, she fall for jennie who was colder to her than stones.

"I'll go to work" jennie said and left the house before jisoo could say goodbye. Jisoo sighs again and just finished washing the dishes, disappointed in herself.

After she finishes, she went to their bedroom. Looking at the two separate beds, making her sigh again.

Their parents thought everything was okay just because they were sleeping in the same room but they didn't know the two had separate beds.

Jisoo went to jennies first, fixing the sheets properly and placed the pillows at the headboard and went to her bed now, fixing it also.

She looks around her home, nothing much more to clean so she decided to sit on the couch and just watch at the tv.

After a few minutes, her phone vibrated making her look.

Jendeuk: i forgot my folder, it has an important papers inside, can you please bring it here?

Jendeuk: its in the drawer in my office, the brown one.

Jisoo reads and she quickly stood up, going to jennies office to find the folder.