Thinking Of You (6)

Jennie just froze there, not knowing what to do or say. Jisoo on the other hand was confused, eyebrows furrowed she didn't know who the girl was but she was so familiar.

Jisoo felt her heart began to be heavily, trying to figure out who she is.

"jisoo!" they heard making their head turn, seeing a tall girl with bangs.

"oh hi" lisa said, seeing jennie who was standing in front of jisoo. "you guys know each other?" lisa asks jisoo, the girl just shrugged.

"she knows my name" jisoo said and lisa nods, looking back at jennie. "we're sorry, but may we know your name?" she asks and jennie just smiled weakly nodding.

"lisa i told you to wait for m--" rosé stopped, seeing a familiar girl making her eyes widen. "jennie" she said softly and jisoo looks at the girl, eyes widen.

"jennie?" jisoo asks, jennie swallowed thickly and nods.

--

Jennie and rosé went outside of the bookstore for a second, rosé excused themselves for her to explain jennie something.

Lisa tried to grabbed jisoos attention by picking books, jisoo was so confused and suspicious about jennie.

The two sat on the bench outside, silence filled them until rosé talked.

"jisoo has amnesia" rosé explained, and jennie looked down stopping herself from crying.

"s-she doesn't remember everything yet" rosé added, voice cracking. Jennie sighs and looks at her. "she doesn't remember me?" she asks and rosé can see the tears in her eyes.

Rosé smiled weakly and shakes her head, "she knows your name" she said, placing her hand in jennies shoulder for comfort.

"when she asks us, we just told her you're her best friend" rosé explained and jennies eyes widen, mouth agape as a tear fell in her cheeks.

"w-what?" she said and rosé sighs, "D-dad didn't want to tell her because everything was already too much." she explained and jennie wiped her tears, breathing deeply to calm.

"she'll remember me right? Her memories will be back right?" jennie asks and rosé smiles at her sadly, "we don't know, sometimes she had dreams but i always try to help her. Thats why we're back" rosé said and jennie sighs, nodding her head.

Rosé looks at the window and saw that jisoo was looking at them confused, she just smiled at her sister and signed her to look at the books.

"do you want to go inside? Im sure jisoo wants to see you" rosé said and jennie felt her heart break with that.

"she doesn't even remember me" jennie said, chuckling bitterly. Rosé held her hand tightly, "but a heart never forgets" rosé said and jennie looks at her, sighing.

"i know its all of a sudden for you jennie-ah, b-but ill try to explain everything to you, i promise." rosé said giving jennies hand a squeeze. Jennie just smiles and nods, wiping her cheeks as she tries to make herself presentable.

--

The four are now sitting at a table, ordering drinks as they sat quietly. The bookstore they went to, is also has a small café, for the readers who wants coffee.

Lisa already knew who jennie was, rosé told her everything. She sat next to jisoo and looks at the two confused, her heart aching thinking their love story is like a movie.