Lust games

Taehyung was shoved inside the steel barred cell, a few hurried whispers from his seniors reminding him what to do.

You have to protect the village Taehyung. Just go in and hold him off for a night. Do anything it takes, not lose your dignity ofcourse, but anything else that can save you as well as this village from this situation. We depend on you Taehyung, consider this a test.

The deputy head in-charges' desperate words rang in his mind, making him want to cower in himself and die.

How was he going to do that? How was he going to hold off a murderous gang leader who had perverted interests in him, for an entire night all by himself? That sounded insane!

But he really had no choice. Between the country and yourself, you never choose yourself. Not even as the second option. That was what he was taught in his first day at training. He remembers how proud he was to say those words out loud. Only if he knew a day like this would come.

Taehyung looked around the darkened room in pure terror, not spotting the devil man anywhere close. He sighed in relief and checked his watch. 5 more hours to go until morning.

"Boo~" The brunette swore he jumped two feet in the air, the jumpscare literally rattling out his senses. Jungkook stood by his side, doubling over with immense laughter. Taehyung didn't know what was so funny with the fact he was potentially going to have a heart attack.

"You-youre so hahahah!!" Jungkook kept on laughing, stumbling over to the little bed type thing in the middle of his cell and plopping on it. He wiped his tears and laughed some more.

"Gosh you're so funny I'm loving this." He said, placing his hands behind him and leaning on them.

Taehyung stared at him, scared but equally annoyed. Was this some kind of joke for this man? Lighting up cities and small villages alike? For no apparent reason?

Jungkook sensed his unresponsiveness and sighed.

"Hey Kim," He said before beckoning him with his long boney fingers, "come 'ere."

The brunette didn't move, eyes glaring holes on the other's forehead. Jungkook looked at him smirked, tilting his head.

"I asked you something," he went again, voice somewhere between playful and serious," come, here."

"No." Taehyung said, surprising both himself and the other man.

"No?" Jungkook repeated, amused eyes twinkling suddenly, "Are you saying no to me Kim?"

"Y-yes." Taehyung gulped, hands clutching his uniform tightly, "I'm saying no."

Jungkook watched him with those sparkling amused eyes for a few seconds before a small pout formed on his lips. His entire buff form deflating like a balloon left ungartered. He straightened up and brought his fingers on his lap, twiddling with them.

"Do you really have to be mean like that officer?" Jungkook asked in a small voice, sad eyes dropping to the floor. Taehyung looked at him in utter confusion and obvious embedded fear. What the hell happened to this man... In like two seconds?

"Wh-what?" Taehyung asked, subconsciously talking a step closer to the man.

Jungkook suddenly sniffled, raising his hand to wipe his nose.

"Why are you so mean? I just wanted to play with you." He looked like he was about to cry, and he sounded so genuine Taehyung couldn't figure out if he was faking it or not. He had to be... Why else would a gang leader cry like that over nothing?

"Play... with me?" He repeated, unsure of his ears now.

Jungkook nodded and wriggled back on his seat, crossing his legs over them. He tapped the space next to him and looked at Taehyung expectantly.