Author's note (important)

I want to clarify some things about this story. Please read, it's important.

'Fast draw' or the author DO NOT support or glorify non consensual activity of any kind. Though, it begins on that note with Jungkook touching Taehyung without permission, the following chapter has shown that Taehyung is capable of standing up for himself even when he is threatened by the mafia in the cell.

Jungkook steps back when he does so and goes around, trying to seduce and manipulate him instead of forcing anything on him directly. It's also made clear as the day that Taehyung does infact enjoy some part of his manhandling and takes some leading decisions himself because he wants to.

There is no verbal consent given by Taehyung in their intimate scenes and Jungkook's controlling, fear inducing behaviour might give the readers the wrong idea of the situation being non consensual but that's not true.

It has been indicated time and again that Jungkook makes Taehyung feel wanted but he's too scared to admit and accept that even to himself. That doesn't mean he didn't want whatever Jungkook was doing to him.  He just didn't oppose it that much. Remember: he has opposed it once and he could do it again.

As for Jungkook, he's not a very clean slated character who would care to ask people for their consent before manhandling them. Yet it was made clear that he didn't rape or assault people as and when he liked. Yes,
He often transverses boundaries by touching people (Taehyung only) inappropriately but doesn't ever cross them completely.

Also, he claims to know a side of Taehyung that even the said boy and us readers don't know yet and that makes him chase him.

That was about the story so far.

Now about the warnings. I've changed and put more detailed warnings in my description as well as at every M rated and even slightly triggering chapters so please make sure to take them seriously.

As for me, have faith... I won't write something that will make you that uncomfortable. I'll make sure of it.  Please trust me, yeah? I'm a girl myself and I don't support outraging someone's modesty either.

Don't forget to vote on the chapters and give me feedback.

I love you 5000. Borahae 💜