Wanted

Jungkook looked away from his ass, just as Taehyung turned to him, now donning a pair of sewn half pants that fell around his knees and fit him almost perfectly.

Taehyung hesitated but decided to open his mouth again, feeling somewhat alert as the previous adrenaline slowly died down and the situation he was in became clearer.

"Are you going to -um- l-let me go now?" The boy adjusted his glasses and gulped slightly when the devil boss turned to look at him.

"Where?" Jungkook asked coolly, sipping at his drink.

"Well, y-you said you'd let me g-go if I allowed you to um--" Taehyung lowered his gaze unable to say that word again. Jungkook only chuckled but kept quiet watching him with an amused expression.

"But since-since you got b-bored of me, will you let me go now?" The brunette was proud to say the last sentence out clear without stuttering, the hope quite evident in his voice. That's what it meant right? He could leave since now he was of no use to the mob boss, right?

"Hm..." Jungkook tipped his chin up, rubbing it to make it seem like he was thinking about what the younger said.

"Yes, you can go." He said finally, looking over at Taehyung with a small smile as he finished his whiskey.

Taehyung's eyes widened the size of saucers. He really couldn't believe what he was hearing for real.

"R-really?" He asked incredulously, making the cutest baby cat face with his swollen lips forming an 'O' and eyes sparkling like lakes under sunset. Jungkook almost said 'no' and grabbed him by his neck to make him suck his dick off with those succulent lips but he contained himself.

"Unlike you, I don't stutter Kim. I said yes, now leave before I change my mind," The mob boss growled shaking the young boy on his spot.

Taehyung felt a little bummed because he hadn't realized he liked it when the boss called him by his name and other cute nicknames he gave him instead of Kim.

But now wasn't the time to feel bad about it, he was going to be free! He was free from the shackles of mafia to go back to his sweet little village, east of Gwangju. He was free to rejoin the police force and serve his state.

Though he felt like he would miss this weird weird ass man who coddled him like none other for the past few days, he really just wanted to return to his old life. No matter how mundane it was before the mob boss came along, he'd choose that over being imprisoned by mafia anytime.

So with a new found or rather an old found purpose in life, Taehyung flashed a grateful boxy smile at the elder and bowed respectfully before making his way to the huge double doors he was thrown in from.

Jungkook watched as Taehyung swayed out of his room, the door sliding shut behind his broad squarish back. He wasn't going to lie but he already missed having the cop around. He was so fun to tease and actually a secret slut on the inside and Jungkook couldn't wait to wake that side up sooner or later.

___________

On his way out of the VIP section of Jeonkart airlines, no one dared to stop Taehyung.

The brunette figured they were already informed of his release so even the bodyguards who trashed him inside earlier, stood around and let him pass like they hadn't ever seen him.

Taehyung was glad.

He cheerfully made his way towards the door, occasionally bowing at one or two of Jungkook's men who he recognised as Seokjin and Namjoon. The older two exchanged a glance between them before returning Taehyung's bow with a nod of acknowledgment.