Deal?

Taehyung almost cried as he narrated the events of last night, to the head constable of Seonchang county.

He could see the stunned expressions on everyone's faces, some even quivering on their spots as he told how the psycho mafia groped him and even threatened to take him with or without his permission.

"janggyo-nim i beg of you please save me from that monster!" The brunette simpered, fingers going up to wipe his leaking nose. The officer looked at the young policeman incredulously.

"You think we're going to sell you off to some mob boss because of a lame threatening?" He bellowed, shooting his pot bellied self up from the wooden chair," not in the world Taehyung-ah! Not ever."

Taehyung let out a shaky sigh of relief as the officer turned and began to instruct the other officers on the course of action they were going to take on the imbecile mafia king.

The memory of the previous night spent in the questioning room with none other than the most feared mafia was one of the most horrifying nights in his 19 year old simple life.

Really, he was just a simple country boy, who led a simple life tucked away in the small village of Seonchang. Orphaned at the age of ten the boy was taken in by the local headmaster of the village school, who educated and trained him to join the police force in Seonchang county, a dream he'd originally spun for his own (now dead) son.

Although the headmaster passed when he was 17 and in college, he left behind nothing but a broken cottage and a dream for Taehyung.

A dream to become a police officer and rid the world of its cruelty.

It wasn't Taehyung's fault he turned out to be a pussy.

He had the brains to pass every civil test with number one rank but couldn't hurt a fly when it came to physical strength. Yes he knew and passed the basics- a few laps around the field, some sack pulling and climbing netted walls, but he wasn't the best at it. Actually only barely passing those physical fitness tests even after weeks and weeks of training. He hated working out.

And now Taehyung regretted each and every moment of slacky tantrums he pulled out in those tests. It was one week down on his first posting and he was molested on duty. And all he could do was thrash around, helplessly bent over a fucking table!!!!

A sharp old school ring of the station telephone snapped all of their attentions. The tattered thing shook vigorously as every loud ring rattled through it, the officer signalling the one closest, to receive it.

"Seonchang police county, how may I help you?" The young newbie chimed, his voice coming out sweeter than a pizza boy. The head constable rolled his eyes with a sigh, but flinched when the former suddenly threw the phone to the ground.

"What's wrong Yeonjoon?" One of the other newbies asked, watching the boy shiver on his spot.

"Th-the Gwangju city is burning, they've lighted the city!" He gasped, and everybody in the station froze on their spots. Somebody lit the capitol city?

"Chief inspector from Gwangju headquarters has called for backup from all of the West wing - it includes Seonchang." He finished as the head constable fell back on his chair, looking like he was about to have a heart attack. Every officer, new and old stood shocked at their places because never before had someone dared to bomb the capitol. It was a huge huge loss of reputation for the police force of the whole of Gyeongi province.

"Hah, Su gather the boys, leave out the young ones for this one, 2/3rds of us are going to the capital as per protocol. I'll head the troop, come on let's make it quick--" the head stopped, feeling a shaky hand on his shoulder. He looked up to see Taehyung blink at him with large doe eyes.