Newsflash

Seoul TV Newsflash:📸

Reporter from Sancheong town: The infamous young blooded leader and hereditary ruler of the notorious weapon mafia kingdom of South Korea has been recently arrested from his hiding spot in this little town of Sancheong. Sources say he was found playing golf at a privately owned pitch very close to the police county of Sancheong. Experts speculate a chance of false submission by the leader to divert authority's attention. He is accused of running the illegal market of weaponry by joining hands with Japan and Indonesian gangs. He is kept in custody with the Sancheong police for a week before he will be transferred to..."

The senior investigator of Sancheong police switched off the television and looked over at the felon about whom the fuss was all about.

Jeongguk was seated on a chair across the man who eyed him warily, lazily sprawled against the back of his chair, fingers skillfully whirling a paper weight on the table in between.

" when will you start speaking asshole?", the investigator spat hitting the same table angrily.

It had been 3 hours since the arrest and the leader still wasnt in the mood to tell them why he had turned himself in. It was clear as the day he had, or they would never catch such a high profile criminal on their own.

"jeez-us! be nice, officer," Jeon pretended to flinch at the aggression , then began smirking as usual. That shit eating smirk on his handsome, handsome face.

" to tell you the truth, i was pretty bored at home and needed a break away from work ya know? so i ended up here." , he said yawning.

The investigator was confused at what that 'here' meant. the town or the county station? well who knows what the cunning mafia boss might be thinking after all. But he was sure as hell this man was hiding something. Or else no sane minded criminal would give himself in for a vacation.

The officer sighed and began to sip on the water kept for the criminal, making him smile widely.

" you're tired of me." , he pouted at the officer who rolled his eyes in return.

" i am off for today, Mr. Kim will fill me in for the night," he replied getting ready to leave , " the questioning will go on till morning or even later if required, so prepare yourself."

Jeongguk hummed dropping the paper weight on the table top with a loud thud.

"Ask that Mr. Kim to get me a copy of the latest richardson." he said nonchalantly, missing the look the investigator threw him.

"You want a porn magazine?" , the man confirmed , dumbfounded.

"What? its my right okay? i know the law is to keep the prisoner comfortable. so do it." , jeongguk retorted , face scrunching up in fake annoyance for two seconds before the smirk was back.

" and quora says its waaaay better than playboy. i'll let you read it once im done. Mr. kim too!" the leader said a littletoo cheerfully for the atmosphere they were in.

The investigator shook his head, feeling his head ache suddenly.

"M-Mr. Park? im here to t-take charge.." , a timid voice spoke up from the door making both their eyes shoot up.

"Thank the gods," Park mumbled, "Here, Taehyung ... He's yours for tonight."

----------------------------------------------

New story!! god what im i doing.