Lust or Love?

Heavy footsteps stomped behind him, the dusty grey concrete beneath shaking up with light tremors. Dust flew about in the air near their feet, whipping with a gust of wind brought by each fast footfall.

Jungkook ran faster.

His expensive but worn shoes scraped against the gruff floors, reducing his speed from the friction and causing the boy to groan out in despair. Maybe he wouldn't make it in time.

He suddenly looked up when he heard some more noises from the top of the buildings he was running along, heart skipping a beat out of sheer fear when he noticed the shadows following him from up there too, probably trying to take him over.

Turning round a corner into some blind thin alley, the ravenette bounded towards the very end, hoping, praying to dissuade the footsteps that only seemed to be getting closer, closing up on him from all four sides.

But then he stopped. It was the dead end.

Jungkook panted, hopelessly staring at the tall wall obstructing his path to safety, a few sweat beads slipping down his short black fringe onto his pink nose. The sleek alley cowered in abrupt quiet.

The footfalls following him soon stopped too, adding to the menacing silence that had now loomed up in the empty street.

"Had your little jog, Jungkookie?" A voice mocked from behind him, stepping closer to the boy whose back was still turned towards them," i see there is no where else you can go."

The said boy released a shaky sigh, dropping his head in defeat before slowly spinning on his feet to face the group of thugs.

"W-what do you want?" He asked, voice coming out strained from all the running. He already knew what was to come but he still asked, probably to buy a little time before it eventually happened. Again.

The man smirked lousily, whipping his head to flash it to his friends before sneering down at the young teen.

"Come on kook! We've played this game before, haven't we?" he started, pushing his hands deep into his pockets as he circled the fidgety boy.

Jungkook simply sucked in a breath, eyes lowered but still holding a sheen of defiance as he stood his ground in front of the four buff thugs towering over him.

"I did nothing wrong."

"Oh?" The first man, probably the leader of the small gang gaped his mouth in mock surprise,"Then why does your daddy dearest beg to differ?"

"Frisk him." He then spat, leering vindictively at the small boy who had his fists clenching around the hem of his tee shirt,"and look nicely. We don't want to miss any details."

Jungkook took a shaky step backwards, watching with wide fearful eyes as the four men approached him threateningly, all wearing treacherous smirks on their face. Oh how much they enjoyed doing this to their boss's only son.

"W-wait, d-don't--" the boy tumbled onto the floor on his ass, grasping and prying off the hands that slid up his shirt," i don't have anything on me!!!"

"Oh yeah?" One of them growled, reaching a hand around Jungkook's tiny, exposed waist before plucking out the small can of spray paint from the waistband of his jeans," then what's this? Huh?"

Jungkook blinked up at the man who stood up tall on his feet, inspecting the bottle curiously while other hands continued to fondle and grope the boy just for fun. But the ravenette couldn't care less, his eyes fixed on the thing in the man's grasp, as they began filling over with a fresh layer of unshed tears.

"P-please give it back," he whispered, belatedly swatting a hand wandering over his crotch as the water finally broke from his eyes.

He heard the men laugh around him, their mean voices echoing so loud, it nearly made him deaf in the ears.