Early in the morning

Warning: slight smut 🔞

Taehyung's eyes fluttered open, the light breezy sunlight filtering into the small room and awakening his thin slumber as usual.

He yawned cutely, smacking his chapped pink lips together and tried to turn a little to his side when he felt it.

The dead weight on his back.

More like the weight of a person, spooning him from the backside.

Taehyung flinched, turning his head to find Jungkook's face pressed to the back of his neck, his larger body scooping Taehyung's comparatively smaller one in a comfortable hold. His built tatted hands were wrapped snugly around Taehyung's waist as he silently took deep breaths in his sleep.

To say Taehyung was surprised would be an understatement.

He really hadn't taken the boss to be a sleep cuddler, also judging from the way he kept a considerable distance between them on their first night together, Taehyung was sure he was bluffing about cuddling last night too.

But here they were, actually cuddling after a tiring night full of um... Dirty stuff. The former brunette blushed hotly, quickly hiding his face with his sleeve.

Last night after Jungkook had brutally (and sexily) fucked his mouth for a whole twenty minutes, he was considerate enough to actually keep his word and help Taehyung out with his own boner, by giving him a mind numbing orgasm using just his hands.

His fingers worked like magic, grazing all the way from strongly stroking Taehyung's member to delicately pinching and flicking his nipples from time to time. They were still on the terrace, but by then the restaurant had closed down and all staff had gone home. No one had come to disturb the two, save for the fading stars that reflected in Taehyung's sparkling eyes as he gasped and rocked in pure unadulterated pleasure.

And now they were cuddling. Taehyung  had to bite his lip to stop himself from smiling.

He withdrew his hand and shifted, carefully turning on his side to face Jungkook, who was still asleep, his hands still wound around Taehyung's tiny waist. Taehyung sighed looking at his perfect face.

He was perfect, a little crazy but really... Just perfect. Taehyung noticed Jungkook had mostly soft baby like features, starting from his long eyelashes that rested duly on his pink cheeks, a cute button nose and the little mole under his lip. Honestly, it didn't match with his straight forward gang leader killer/blast master personality but Taehyung didn't mind.

Because his face was one thing proof of his underlying innocence and kindness. Taehyung had seen it, in bits and flashes from time to time, especially since Jungkook switched between his personalities atleast forty times a day. He'd seen it last night when Jungkook had genuinely praised and pampered him after going rough on his throat, he'd seen it on the plane the other day, when Jungkook lied about being bored of Taehyung when he sensed he wasn't ready for sex. Taehyung might've realized that a little later but it didn't help his case at all... He was already---

The silver head closed his eyes and drew in a breath, shutting out his wandering thoughts right in time. He reopened them when he noticed Jungkook stirring in his sleep, his brows furrowing and he began mumbling a few curses.

He looked stressed. He was stressed, probably from the business deal that didn't go right last night. It was the same artclub foundation deal he was trying to make with Stevie back in Chicago, which ofcourse failed as well and ended up in the latter getting blown up like a helium balloon.
Taehyung wondered if the man from yesterday would face the same fate as Stevie, but he was more worried for Jungkook.