Color

The evening air in southern Los Angeles grew slightly chilly as the sun began to set in on the horizon.

The atmosphere in the condo was mostly light , as it had been for the past two days since the boss and his right hand man were gone to attend a secret meet-up with their alliances. Taehyung had to admit that Seokjin was a literal mother hen, taking care of the four of them and throwing in his usual dad jokes that everyone secretly hated. Hoseok kept him company most of the time and he even managed to converse with Yoongi who was asked to stay back and look after the condo instead of following Jungkook.

Jungkook's absence was literally a blessing in disguise for the erstwhile brunette, who hadn't seen him after that one heated night when he had his dick in the older's mouth. And oh boy was Taehyung glad.

The brunette had no idea how he'd face the male after confessing he had dirty dreams about him and shamelessly requesting him to help him get off from the midnight boner he'd woken up to.

And to receive a blowjob ( a term he bashfully learnt from Hoseok the other day) from him too? Taehyung's mouth went dry and his heartbeat sped up with the thought. Each fucking time.

It has been a couple of days and yet he couldn't erase that image from his head. Maybe he could never.

Taehyung sighed as he looked into the mirror of his washroom, slowly running his fingers through his now artificially smoothened hair, the one he had personally requested to be dyed in the colour of the farthest stars.

A pale silver.

He chewed his lips and sighed again, playing around with the bangs that adorned his tan forehead, occasionally pulling them back to reveal his dark eyebrows that somehow complimented his new hairdo.

Judging by the continuous approving comments and praises he got by Seokjin and Hoseok, even once by Yoongi who'd curtly nodded at him with a low 'cool', Taehyung could say he pulled it off to a certain extent.

His new silver locks were smoothened, the mullet removed, tips and roots still kept dark- in the shade of platinum blonde highlights, which gave off a whole bad metallic vibe in general.

But still Taehyung felt nervous

Extremely bat shit nervous. Because he had no idea how Jungkook would react once he saw this.

Would he like it? Or not? What would he do if Jungkook did not actually approve of the color? Would that make him... less desirable?

Uh--Not that i want to be desired by Jungkook, pfft no. Ofcourse not. It's just... I don't want to make a fool out of me in front of him. That's all.

The silver head released his bruised lip and dropped his hand from his hair, trying to think of other- less anxiety invoking thoughts... something he'd been doing right before this.