The reward 🔞

(Warning: Smut)

"Taehyung? Are you listening to me?"

Taehyung flinched, shifting on his feet to look up at a familiar old face glowering down at him.

"You go in there and handle the situation, understand? It's your fault we are in it anyway..." The old man shook his head, rubbing his temples slightly.

Taehyung wanted to protest immediately, how was any this his fault? But the head officer cut him to it.

"It's because of you. You seduced the gangster back in the questioning room that night, because of YOU Seonchang will be burning... Huh Taehyung you screwed up again."

The young cop staggered back on his steps, his heart hurting as if a hoard of needles were pricked into it.

"Now go and sort it out while you can."

Taehyung looked to the left as the door of an enclosed iron jail cell creaked open on its own, the inner darkness revealing itself in full glory. Without much thought, the brunette turned and stepped into the enveloping darkness of the cell, his skin grazing up with the stark cold atmosphere.

He walked in, deeper and deeper into the small room, his eyes searching for something, but stopped his knee hit something else-- a table.

Just like that a light bulb lit up, dim and yellow, hanging loosely from the middle of the room and throwing light over a table below it. There were two chairs on either sides, one empty and the other still shrouded in darkness, the light of the bulb not reaching it.

But that still didn't make it difficult to guess the figure sitting on it, waiting in complete brooding silence.

His suited legs were propped up and folded one atop the other, a familiar cigar between the fingers. Though he couldn't see his face, Taehyung knew the smirk was there. He could feel it.

"Hello, kitty." The man drawled in his usual raspy croaky voice from too much smoking. It still made Taehyung's body tingle all over, "Have you come to offer yourself to me?"

The brunette froze at the mocking question, not knowing what to say. It was the truth afterall wasn't it? But he backed away in fear when the man slowly stood up from his seat, cigar discarded somewhere as he began rounding the table still moving along the fringe of lighting, his long pale fingers running along its rectangular edges.

"I asked you something." Taehyung looked up to meet the glazing orbs of pure black staring back at him, and let out a gasp when the other lowered his face, the yellow gaslight lighting up a chiselled hardened jaw that gritted as he spoke, "don't make me wait for an answer."

But before Taehyung could correct his mistake, which he had committed through sheer stupidity and temporary fear paralysis, a hard grip had enclosed around his hair slamming his body on the table below. The brunette yelped, too shocked to react as his bent over body fell limp against the cold surface of the table, his frantic eyes looking up to catch the sight of the most handsome man he'd seen on earth, emerging from the dark and glowering down at him with dark eyes and a menacing smirk.

The mafia boss, the spawn of Satan, no... the Satan himself.

Jeon Jungkook.

"Tsk, look at you officer. How does it feel? Being a federal agent, a cop and bent over in front a criminal? That's shameful, really."

Taehyung hissed when the mob boss pulled harshly on his hair, raising his face a little above the surface.

"But it's about to get better I promise," he saw the boss walk away towards his pushed out back, before an all too familiar feeling of hips pressing against his vulnerable butt consumed him into a whirlpool of daze.