Cold 🔞

Warning : Smut.

Jungkook tilted his head to the side,
studying the brave little boy standing naked in about two feet distance from himself.

His hawk like eyes narrowed at the slightest, mind whirring with a strange sense of indignation.

Did the boy just manipulate him into locking the door?

That too without even saying it aloud?

Or maybe it was Jungkook who was really starting to go soft on this boy. More like he was starting to grow softer in person because never before had the mob boss cared about someone's spoken, begged out requests, let alone unsaid ones.

But with this particular feline eyed tabby, he had acted a little too out of character for himself. From the very beginning infact and he didn't even know why.

Maybe it was Taehyung's natural kiddishness? Or the genuine innocence and fear pooling behind those quivering eyes?

Maybe Jungkook had actually taken Taehyung all wrong from the very beginning. Maybe he really wasn't playing games with the boss and was actually scared to death when the former made a move on him in the prison cell.

But then again, here he was- after days of being kidnapped by the mob boss, having stripped himself in the middle of the kitchen, long fingers playing with his chocolaty buds as the pink tip of his tongue danced upon those teasing plump lips.

His eyes were still the same, large and shiny, holding the same amount of innocence as ever, as he waited for the boss in anticipation.

It confused Jungkook.

What was even going on in his head?

But whatever it was, Jungkook decided he hated being controlled by others. It just wasn't in him to act all loverly with Mr. Doe eyes right there.

He had to change that before the other got used to it or something.

Without much thought Jungkook sullied forward, grabbing the silverhead by his waist and dragging him over to another counter top in the kitchen. He pushed away the extra stuff, making space before dumping the boy on it.

Taehyung let out a yelp of surprise, his front harshly meeting the cold surface of the marble beneath him. Breathing heavy and fingers gripping the edge of the island, he managed to keep himself together, waiting for the older to do something.

But for a long moment, nothing happened.

Taehyung frowned, tucking a stray lock behind his ear and craned his neck up to see what the older was upto. Only, he wasn't there.

The boy quickly straightened up and looked around, brows creasing when he spotted the ravenette rummaging through the freezer instead.

He watched as Jungkook pulled away a moment later, bringing out a bottle of amber liquid along with a small bucket toppling with mini ice cubes. Taehyung blinked as the man slowly turned to face him, not missing the way his lips curved into a teasing smile.

"Happy you say Jagi-ya? How about we notch it up a little then hmm?"

Taehyung scrunched his brows, nervousness raking through his veins as Jungkook neared him with slow calculated steps.

"Why are you up though? Did i say you could move?" His light voice altered, going straight from playful to serious in a matter of seconds.

"Down. Over the table and hands at the back. Don't move until i ask you."

Taehyung flinched at the cold order, body stuttering to follow it. He brought his naked front back on the marble top , weakly crossing his hands on his back as his heart picked an unmatchable velocity.