O-oh

(A/n: long update ':))

Seokjin huffed, placing his hands on either sides of his waist and glared at the closed door.

He'd been calling for Taehyung to come out of his room since fifteen minutes and still there was no sign or movement on the other side. It was almost as if he had fled. Or probably had hibernated below his bed because he knew Taehyung was probably too much of a pussy to run away.

Seokjin wondered what happened to the boy after their visit to Stevie's coupe last day. The whole way back Taehyung hadn't once lifted his gaze, his frame appearing smaller than usual as he kept hugging himself and stumbled beside them. The older wondered what Jungkook did to him while they were gone, a small protective emotion rising in his chest for the naive younger boy.

He knew Jungkook was upto no good. He never was with any of his bring-alongs. He liked to use them, play around and manipulate them until he'd ruin them into nothing.

Seokjin sighed and knocked again, calling out for his favourite boy for the tenth time already.

After a few minutes, the door finally squeaked open until only a part of Taehyung's sleep swollen face was visible from behind it.

"H-hyung?" He whispered seeing Seokjin glare down at him.

"What's up with you?" The oldest snapped pushing open the door and clobbering into the brunette's room. Taehyung stayed by the door and scratched his messy bed hair.

"What's... up?" He asked dumbly, tilting his head like a pup.

"You didn't let me feed you dinner last night, didn't answer the door for breakfast either and now I've been waiting to see you for thirty minutes and you didn't open up on me!!" Seokjin's frustrated words zapped through the air like some bullet train, which flew right over Taehyung's head.

The younger tilted his head furthermore and walked upto him still confused.

"Hyung are you okay?" He asked a now slightly heaving Seokjin who just shot him another glare.

"Shut up, and tell me why you didn't eat since yesterday, are you okay?" The taller blonde said, suddenly cradling Taehyung's face and checking it from side to side to make sure he was fine. He frowned upon noting some dark circles on his perfect face.

Taehyung nodded stiffly in his hold before lowering his hands from his face.

"Yes I am," Taehyung smiled at the older's kindness, "I just wasn't hungry yesterday."

Seokjin raised a brow at his claim.

"Why? Did Jeon give you something?"

There wasn't a hint of tease in his voice, just  genuine curiosity but it still made Taehyung blush like a madman.

Yes. An earthquaking orgasm. Almost.

"No-nothing." Taehyung ignored his dirty thoughts and smiled nervously at a suspicious Jin, "I'm not used to a-american food yet, that's all." He wasn't lying. Although the real reason was something else-- the embarrassment of seeing a certain tatted ravenette after what happened between them last day.

"Ah that's right," Seokjin nodded understanding him. Even he severely missed his home cooked Korean food here in Chicago. But he didn't really have the time to cook up stuff because of all the work he was given, nor did he have the ingredients. But today maybe he could manage something.

"Alright then I'll cook you some... err Japchae today! How about that?"

Taehyung's face lit up like a literal bulb at the mention of his favourite dish. He flashed the widest boxy smile and nodded his head vigorously indicating he was so in on the plan. Seokjin chuckled and ruffled his fluffy brown hair.