The 1/2 brother

Kim Jong-in aka Kai was Jungkook's half brother.

Jungkook was ten years old when his mother divorced his asshole of a father to inevitably marry another one of the same category, but neither of the two old men nor his promiscuous birth-giver infuriated him more than this certain piece of shit who tagged into his life along with his step dad.

Kai's father ran a drug cartel in Thailand, one of Jeon's old business partners. Surprisingly enough, neither the divorce nor the remarriage affected their business or personal relationships at all. Like the unsaid rule in the underworld demanded -- when the cash  falls in, you let bygones be bygones.

Infact both the boys grew up together for five years, trained together, and were even given similar skill sets to master. While Jungkook couldn't care less about having a half brother or a possible contender to the throne of his kingdom, Kai was a whole different case.

He was a certified asshole. A Total, absolute pain in the arse.

He was two years younger to Jungkook but referred to him as 'dongsaeng' because he liked to behave as if he was older and knew better than him.

Plus, he knew it irked the ravenette upto no measurable extent.

Kai was the type of sibling that wanted everything you wanted. Not only that but he was also a snatcher. He could go upto any extent to take things away from Jungkook, and then later on toss it off just for the hell of it.

He had a habit of stealing Jungkook's toys, misplaced his training weapons, and provoked the older boy until they were at their necks,  rolling around on the ground in attempts to kill each other.

Growing up, these immature physical fights metamorphosed into a cold war, a silent competition to prove who was better. Kai wanted to take Jungkook's rightful position as the leader of the Jeon mafia gang for himself, all so that he could make the ravenette work as his sub.

But his dreams got withheld when Jungkook automatically inherited the position as leader, obviously because he was older and a direct heir to his father's business.

The younger then moved to Thailand, and went on to be declared as the future heir of his own father's drug business but still he wasn't one to be satisfied with being denied of whatever he initially wanted.

He still had that rue burning somewhere in his soul, the passion--

To reduce Jeon Jungkook into a rubble of ruins.

_________________________________________

Jungkook slowly spun on the heels of his shoes, the scowl on his face deepening when it fell on his step brother's obnoxiously elated expression.

"Ah...Jungkook-ah, Fancy seeing you here actually. " Kai smiled, flailing his arms in mock surprise.

"Sure," Jungkook rolled his eyes in disgust, " wish i could say the same for ya."

Kai chuckled loudly, neatly swooping his dirty blonde dyed hair above his forehead.

"Still as spicy as ever Jeon," he remarked, the smile reducing into a small smirk, "So very delightful."

The mob boss rolled his eyes again, not bothering to respond as he began walking back to where Namjoon stood waiting for him with a scowl on his face.

"Jungkook! Why the hell do you keep running away like a fucking three year old toddler--"

"Hyung could you please tell me what this leech is doing over here? And why in heavens wasn't i informed about this??" Jungkook fired up in agitation, momentarily confusing the older. But then his eyes fell on the familiar boy approaching them with a wine glass in hand and a smug smirk gracing his handsome features.