Trust building exercise

"So you're telling me... Taehyung hit them?"

Jimin huffed rolling his eyes.

"Yes. Yes I'm telling you that, Jin hyung. He really did hit them and also to save me." The short ravenette repeated his words from before, which he didn't think the elder would believe at the moment.

Seokjin laughed out softly, bringing up a hand to caress the soft tufts of hair belonging to the boy who had comfortably laid his head on the older's lap, his eyes closed. They were seated on Seokjin's bed, discussing the incident that went down that morning. More like only Seokjin and Jimin, because Taehyung felt tired from the day's ridiculous events and had found the most perfect spot to get a quick nap.

"I'm having a hard time believing you chim." Seokjin said meaning his words, "are you sure it wasn't by accident or something?"

"Yeah, why not. Because throwing around freaking watermelons five feet in the air is so common these days. It definitely could have been an accident." Jimin replied sarcastically making Seokjin squeak out another unique laugh.

"What's more unbelieve-bubble is that he did it for you. You, who's only been an asshole to him so far." The older blonde pointed a finger at the boy, who flushed at the comment.

"W-well, maybe it wasn't all for me." Jimin then retracted, licking his lips in embarrassment, "It seemed the "Chinese" comment triggered him too. It's not like we care for each other or something."

Seokjin regarded him with a raised brow, yet couldn't help but smile at this. He was content that Jimin and Taehyung might've bonded a little. He himself had no idea why though.

He felt Taehyung stir on his lap, before he slowly sat up rubbing a fist on his eyelid.

"What's happening?" He rasped out in a low deep voice, looking around the room. His eyes caught Jimin's before the other looked away, clearing his throat.

"Nothing cub, you fell asleep while we were talking. I heard you did a valiant deed today. Do you want a reward?" Seokjin offered, smiling sweetly at the brunette.

Taehyung recalled what happened in the mall a few hours ago and started to blush lightly.

"N-no. I wasn't looking for some reward," he said shyly tucking a lock behind his ear.

"Then why did you do it?" Jimin suddenly asked him, voice all curious,
"you don't look the type to hurt someone."

"I-i'm not," Taehyung nodded, flushing a little "even though I was a cop, I've never-- never even scolded someone."

"Then why?"

"Because they were going to shoot you."

An awkward silence hung in between the two, before Taehyung raised his head and met eyes with a confused Jimin. His neat eyebrows were pulled in a small frown as he looked at Taehyung with an unreadable emotion.

"Ahem, yeah... Whatever. I still don't like you so you better stay away from me." The ravenette then said, getting on his feet and averting his gaze from a slightly saddened Taehyung.

He walked upto the door of Seokjin's room and then stopped, turning around on his spot.

"And I informed Jungkook about everything. He wants to see you right now."

Taehyung's heart picked up it's pace when he heard that. Jungkook wants to see him? He didn't know what to expect from it, but he knew it was nothing too good for him obviously. His mind went back to the last time he saw the boss, cheeks flushing a deep pink at the lewd memory of his chest being abused so... Sweetly.