Cast out

"LUZ WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?" Her mother yelled, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE TOP STUDENT OF YOUR SCHOOL AND YOU'VE BEEN EXPELLED!"

Luz knew her mother and father were angry with her, she had been the top student at her current school for such a long time. "But mama, they were throwing things at me and calling me names,"

She defended herself, no one ever saw luz's side of things "That's no excuse you are a noceda, you are supposed to be ahead of all the amateurs, but look at you cast out of the only school that we have to offer."

She kept her head low waiting to reach home so she could run to the woods that were behind it "If I'm not meant to be here then I'll disappear for good." Luz thought as her mother stepped in front of her, "Are you listening to me?"

Not being able to bare it much longer, she ran past her mother, "LUZ NOCEDA GET BACK HERE THIS VERY INSTANT," ignoring her mother luz just ran as tears escaped her eyes having her back pack ready in her tree house she dashed for the place she felt peace only to fall into a place of the unknown.

Luz's pov.
I was in a very strange place with a burst full of colors and small creature's a loud noice was heard in front of me "Hey kid, can ya please move out of the way you're blocking the road," a woman yelled "Road?" I asked turning my head confused at what it was called, "Yeah, what were ya born yesterday?" I shook my head getting close to the thing she called a side walk only for her to stop near me "You suffer from some sort of brain damage?" I shook my head at her once more, "I am the top student of my class brain to the damage is not something that I have complications with," I said she nodded looking me over "You doing some sort of cosplay?" I looked at her confused, "What is cosplay?"

She pointed to my ears thats when I noticed hers weren't like mine I moved them showing her they were attached to my skull "wicked but uh, where's your parents" my eyes went wide "where was I where were my mother and father?" I thought only to have a hand grab my shoulder "kid calm down what's your address," I looked at her "M-my what?" She just sighed "Hop in" I did as I was told, ignoring the fact that she was a complete stranger and that my mother would rip my head off if she could see me right now, a strange animal hopped in my lap licking my face.

I laughed a bit "King down boy" I petted him "I'm eda and you've already met my comrade king what's your name kid" "I'm luz, Luz noceda" I said she smirked "odd name for a human" I corrected her "oh actually I'm a witch" she laughed "oh okay yeah"

I smiled making a spell circle she looked at it and gasped, nearly crashing into a box, "What the hell!?" I looked at her confused again, "What's hell?" She patted my head "Something you don't say kiddo" I nodded feeling tired this 'vehicle' was nothing like the staff's on the boiling isles, me remembering that I had brought Owlbert with me so I was able to get around nicely but I soon drifted off to unconscious.

(Okay I'm just now realizing after typing noceda like crazy but Eda's name is in hers)

Eda's pov:
"Ah hell fire she's going to rip my ear off if I'm late again," Eda said looking at her phone king barked signaling her something was ahead and for once it wasn't an animal but a teenager? Eda rolled her eyes, placing her hand firmly on her horn, the kid didn't move for a bit, then flinched.

"Hey kid, can ya please move out of the way you're blocking the road," I said in frustration she looked down picking up her left foot "Road?" I sighed "Yeah, what were ya born yesterday?" I said she shook her head, it was obvious I wasn't being serious, was this kid okay? I pointed "Get on the side walk," she looked at it but didn't argue going to it as I parked my car getting out and walking to her side.

"You suffer from some sort of brain damage?" She said no, "I am the top student of my class brain to the damage is not something that I have complications with," I nodded looking her over, she must be some sort of run away, that's when I noticed her ears, they weren't normal, they were pointed like an elfs, "You doing some sort of cosplay," she looked at me like I just said something entirely confusing, "What is cosplay?"

I then pointed to her ears she moved them showing that they weren't fake "wicked but uh where's your parents" the kid froze she looked as if she was in a train of thought her chest started to rise and fall really fast, I put my hand on her shoulder "kid calm down whats your address" she looked at me "M-my what?" At that point I realized this kids not around here "Hop in" she did very quickly, not caring that she just met me king didn't hesitate to be known licking the young teens face she petted him.

"King down boy," I said, "I'm eda and you've already met my comrade king, what's your name kid," I asked "I'm luz, Luz noceda," I smirked "odd name for a human," she corrected me "oh actually, I'm a witch," I just laughed "oh yeah, okay."

The kid did this weird circle thing scaring the daylight out of me, "What the hell?!" She looked at me "what's hell?" I placed my hand on her head it was clear she wasn't used to it since she flinched some "Something you don't say kiddo" she nodded and soon before I knew it was fast asleep calling my wife about to let her know that I wasn't coming home alone.