All happiness, must come to an end.

Mr. Noceda
As I ran back into the portal, panting, I knew that the demon was still inside my daughter. I have known it since she was young when the first incident happened.

Flash back

I watched as Luz played "Baa baa baa" I smiled as she tapped on the toy about to stick it in her mouth. "Oh no you don't!" I said as she tapped on the toy about to stick it in her mouth.I said, taking it away from her. She started to cry, her teeth growing sharper. "Oh, Titan," I said, while tucking my daughter into my chest some, "Honey, we need to talk about Luz." I looked over at my wife in disbelief, looking at the small child.

Flashback ends

I pinched at the bridge of my nose as my eyebrows scrunched together. "Where did it all go wrong?" I was drawn out of my thoughts when my wife placed her hand on my shoulder and said, "Did you find our daughter, dear?" I shook my head, knowing well that if I didn't keep my end of the bargain, they would all blame me. "Ugh, Titan the Emperor needs her!" "I looked as best I could dear she was nowhere to be found," I stood up straight, knowing they couldn't tell I was lying. This is when the emperor himself stepped in. "Mr. Noceda, you are aware that I need that child, are you not?"

"Yes sir, I'm aware," he said, his eyes glowed royal blue. "My troops will find her in due time," he said, summoning multiple guards.He nodded as he spoke, "There is a witchling among the humans in the human realm. Gather as many troops as possible and begin the search for her as soon as you can."

The guard, who was known as Steve, nodded, telling the emperor that they could start the search as soon as his troops were removed due to some of his troops being terrible injured due to fighting a paper dragon or some sort. He nodded while I looked over at my wife to see a smile across her face. "We shall find your youngling as soon as possible." She bowed down, saying her thanks, but the real question was how they would get Luz to come home without a fight.

With Luz and the gang

As the young witch walked along side her friends, holding Amity by her hand, she felt as though something was off between them. They had been silent. "Okay, guys, what's up?" "What's up?" was the first to speak up. What's up? Luz, you just kicked that man's ass and you want to ask what's up? No, the real question is, "What's up with you? You didn't even use magic!"

This hurt the girls' feelings because they were scared of her. She let go of her girlfriend's hand so she wouldn't know it was shaking. This is what she was afraid of the most. Her face turned into a scowl. She watched as Willow turned to Gus and smacked his arm, making him realize what he said. "Wait luz I'm sorry." Before he could say anything else, she started to run, hearing Amity yell for her but she was too far gone.

Amitys pov
I turned to Gus, giving him a dirty look, "Was that really necessary, Augustus?" I said, knowing he knew when I was mad whenever I said his full name, "Well sorry, I've never seen anything like that before." How Was I SUPPOSED TO Act? "

I got irritated as I groaned, "Luz is different from the other witches, something to do with a curse." I turned to see Eda, "She hates it but has had it since birth and only unlocks it when something she loves is in harm's way." I blushed as she pointed to me, "So tell me what happened." I sighed as we started walking in the direction Luz had run in as I explained everything

Time skip

Luz pov
I had been walking for a long time now. My lungs had started to hurt from me running. I looked back knowing that as long as I have this curse, I'll never be normal. I won't be able to have a normal life here on earth. The emperor had planned great things for me, but amity Willow and Gus Eda and all the others I've grown to love deeply. I smiled a little, knowing they'd always be there, and I actually saw them approaching me when I felt a hand on my shoulder, causing me to yell.

Edas pov
Boots had told me the whole story about how they met her father and how Goop's had messed up letting his emotions take over a little bit too much, which made him cower nervously. "Hey there's Luz!" "HEY GET OFF HER!!" said Willow, as she immediately started running.

I looked over to see Luz really struggling before her body fell stiff. I rushed over to her as we followed the person. The people that had her in their arms, boots, had tears falling down her face whenever we realized that those people must have been from her realm. She fell to her knees not seeing them anywhere. "She's gone." was all I heard, which made me chuckle, "Okay, okay, nice prank, now where's my kid?" I looked at each of them, watching as they each had tears threatening to fall from their eyes.

I decided this wasn't fun and went deeper where I had seen them run off to hear a crack under my shoe. I picked it up and realized...

Her prom photo

I heard Amity scream as sobs then took over her whole body. This is real, my kid, my daughter is gone!

I punched the nearest thing I could, which was a tree, no doubt making my hand bleed, "we'll get you back, sweetheart, I promise." I said as tears filled my eyes.

Amity was a mess, with parts of her hair sticking to her face as she continued to cry "Amity." She slowed her crying just enough to look up before lunging at me, locking me in a hug and forcing me to hug back. I picked her up, knowing she wouldn't stop soon.Luz's friends Gus and Willow had tears in their eyes, but they were able to walk, unlike their friend who just so happened to have her girlfriend kidnapped.

I got my phone out and dialed my wife, "Hola, you've reached Camilla and Eda, don't forget me!" I heard Luz and I in the background, remembering how we butted in when she was making a new voicemail, "We currently can't get to the phone right now, but please leave a message!" It beeped and I decided to leave one.

Hey honey, it's your wife. I need you to come pick me and the kids up to take them home. I love you so much. I said as I pressed end. Within a few more minutes, my phone rang, "Hello?"

Camilla's pov
I was making dinner when I heard my phone ring. Unable to find it, I didn't get to it in time. Listening to the voicemail, I instantly got worried. I heard crying in the background. I immediately called my wife back.

It rang for a minute. "Hello?" I went into my panic mode, "What's going on, who's crying?" I heard her voice waver some. "Cam, I need you to come get me and the kids before I talk to you about what's going on." I instantly turned everything off in the house and began to get in the car. "I'm on my way."

I had made my way to where Eda was and my sight was shaken. Amity was asleep with her face stained with her eyeliner and tears. Neither Gus nor Willow would look at me, and my wife's hand was badly bruised and bleeding. "Eda, what's going on, where's Luz?" I watched as each of them tensed at her name, then looked at Eda, who was paler than usual. "Let's just tell the kids home before I tell you honey," she said.They've had a rough day. I watched as Gus bit his lip before forcing a smile on his face. "Thank you, miss, but I think I'll have my dad give me a ride home." he said as he walked away. "I'll call Amelia to come get Amity and we can go home with her."

Amelia's pov
Me and Lucia had been hanging out when my phone rang. "Yello?" It was Willow. "Hey sis, can you pick me and Amity up now please? I just want to come home." I raised my eyebrow, "Did something happen?" I heard her whimper some, "Please just hurry before Amity wakes up; she's going to need you more now than any other day." With that, I pushed Lucia off my shoulder, "Get in the car now." I said yelling as I sped down the stairs, getting a puzzled look from the twins. They all followed me, "Lucia, front seat, you two back seat so you can hold mittens." I had enough room in my car.

after a few minutes

I saw Willow and what seemed to be Eda and Camilla. "What's going on?" I said, having Eda give her to me. I looked at her face. It was covered in dried tears and her eyeliner, which she worked so hard on today. "Hey ma, where's Luz?" I heard Lucia say before she had to rush to Eda, who had just fallen to her knees, "She's gone."

Camilla looked at me then at her wife. "What do you mean she's gone?" Eda looked up, smiling with tears spilling down her cheeks. "They took her back to her realm." Willows' fist clenched as she bit her lip, making my heart ache as I brought Amity closer to me. Her hands wrapped around my neck. "Luz" she said while smiling.

Even in sleep, she thinks about the kid. I decided to take them home while Camilla held Eda, walking her to the car as Eda broke down in tears. I knew now that Amity wasn't going to be the same, not now not ever.

I just hope Luz is okay.