taking care of luz

Mention of scars my art referenced don't know the artests name not given

Luz pov:
I hated this so much "Luz just take it off your not gonna get any better if you keep it on" I didn't want to i liked my hoodie and didn't like taking it off much "noooo" and not only that but amity's never really seen me without it "Please" she looked at me making my eyes widen I tried looking away "I'll leave if you don't take it off"

That got my attention i didn't want her to leave I sighed giving in as I took it off revealing my grey t-shirt she took it "There wasn't that hard now was it" i shivered "Easy for you to say brat" she told me to scotch over some I did and she got into her bed making me lay down on her chest

I listened to her heart beat it made a gorgeous rhythm 1,2,3,4 then again I felt my eyes slowly begin to shut the best part was her fingers running through my hair I knew I was purring at this point because she laughed at me but I didn't care I had my human thats all I cared about.

Amitys pov:
I had finally gotten that hoodie off her she was super muscular and had many scars some on the inside of her wrists and some up her arms i traced them sometimes making a heart without noticing. I had been there too I can't imagine what she's been through having to deal with such rude people her grip on me became stronger "stay" I ran my fingers "I'm right here luz" she loosened her grip on me after my reassurance.

I got a text from Boscha saying she was wanting to come over and hang out with Willow I told her I don't care but to make sure she's quiet because luz was sick and also asleep she gave me a thumbs up I wanted to check Luz's temp again but decided not to since she was sound asleep after a while I got sleepy myself but decided that I kinda wanted a change my roots where coming in again luz woke up again when I moved "where are you going?"

I rolled my eyes "Your seriously acting like a puppy I'm going to dye my hair my roots are showing and I don't really like it "C-can I help?" I nodded "sure" she got exited like a child receiving a new toy "what color are you doing?" She said putting her finger in the air "pink" she nodded making a circle making a glass vile pop into her hands with pink fluid "this okay?" I nodded it was a cotton candy pink "Um luz do you know how to dye hair" she turned her head nodding showing me a picture my eyes went wide "YOU HAD AN EMO PHASE?!" She shhes me "Oh sorry you had an emo phase?" I said more quieter she nodded

Image from Google to give example

"I thought I looked cool and honestly it made me stand out more my mother hated it saying it wasn't emperor's coven worthy" she said while putting the dye in my hair "well I think you looked cute" she pulled my hair some "don't start blight" "okay ow don't pull" she hummed a tune I recognized I started to sing "when somebody loved me everything was beautiful every hour we spent together lives within my heart" I turned and looked at her "And when she was sad I was there to dry her tears and when she was happy so was I" I turned back around "sorry that was stupid"

I got chills hearing her voice "Through the summer and the fall we had each other that was all just she and I together" I got up from my seat joining in our voices matching in tune mine a higher pitch

Them together
"Like it was meant to be~"
Luz: "and when she was lonely I was there to comfort her"
Together"and I knew she loved me"

Luz spun amity around looking down at her face then to her lips amity got lost in her eyes

Luz" so the years went by"
Amity" I stayed the same"
Luz" but she began to drift away"

Luz pulled away some "I was left alone."

Amity placed her hand on her cheek "but still I waited for the day when she'd say"

Together" I will always love you"

Their faces became close then luz pulled away "you should get that out" amity's face turned red "Oh yeah right hair" luz laughed "I'm gonna go lay in your bed I'm getting kinda tired" amity said okay going to the bathroom with some new clothing ready for a shower as she shut the door she slid down it her face red from the memory of what just happen "I'm doomed"

Luz pov:
I texted Willow not knowing what to do about what just happened I panicked really amity was so cute and innocent and has probably never had a relationship I sighed thinking about how close I got to her face

Tree Branch: yo what's up?
Me: I think I just nearly kissed amity..
Tree branch: come again🤨
Me: we where singing a song and I nearly kissed her Willow
Tree branch: called it😏
Me: oh shut up I don't even know if she likes me that way
Tree branch: ya never know"

The door opened amity entering luz looked up lost in amity's beauty "beautiful" amity looked over "Did you say something?" Luz blushed "No no sorry" amity got out her hair dryer having trouble getting all the parts dry Liz walked behind her "Here allow me" amity gave it to her "Do you have hair dryers on the boiling isles?" Luz nodded "except they didn't exactly dry our hair if anything made is have bad hair days" amity laughed at the thought of luz with a bad hair due and gaining courage asked luz about her dating life

"So have you ever dated anyone?" Luz was caught of guard but answered her questions anyway "I actually have" amity got exited "oh really was he nice?" Luz focused on the one word and one word only 'he' great I'm head over heels for a straight girl I sighed "yeah h-he was really nice" her hair was dried now so I turned it off and went to sit by the window "You okay luz?" I nodded my head "just looking at the pretty sky"

Amity's pov:
I could tell the atmosphere was a bit akward after our last conversation had I said something wrong her breathing was slow and the book she was currently reading was now on her chest "Luz are you awake?" No answer I walked over to her her eyes where closed this can't be comfortable can it?

I nudged her arm "Luz come lay down" taking the book what was once in her and and placing it on my desk "you can sleep in my bed I'll crash on the floor" she shook her head "nooo come here the floors too hard and cold you'll get sick" I laughed some "I could actually get sick just from taking care of you ya know" she smiled "yeah but it's your fault I can't say no to a pretty face"

I knew she was talking in her sleep and friends can call each other pretty she told me to lay down causing me to be close to her chest she wrapped her arm around my waist "if your uncomfortable I can move" I just shook my head "its fine I used to sleep with em like this when I had nightmares" she pulled me close "I'll hurt anyone who ever hurts you I promise" I turned to face her "your kind" she kissed my head I froze "get some sleep amity" I turned back the way I was blushing like a mad person I've never felt this way before what was it I don't know how to explain it at all..