mishap

Warning: non-consent kiss also felt too lazy to add color, so hope that's fine.

Luz Pov
A week had passed since me and amity began to grow closer, granted we were already close, but now it became a lot more, I found myself following in her shadow, I don't know why I did so, but when I wasn't next to her I felt as though something bad would happen.

"Luz, can you please pay attention," the teacher spoke, I guess I had zoned out, I nodded my head hearing a few giggles from students I had looked around when I noticed a girl with blue hair staring at me, she quickly focused back on the lesson the person next to me knocked on my desk sliding me a paper folded in a small square.

'I heard ginny likes you'

I reread the paper confused who was ginny and why me?

I wrote on the note and asked who this ginny girl was only to be told it was the same girl with blue hair who I had caught staring, I shook my head okay and waited till the note made it's way to my desk again.

'Do you want to date her I think she's single?'

What's date mean? I thought to myself instead of being bothered with it, maybe it's another word for friends, so I said sure causing my neighbor to smile hella big passing the note till it made its way to the girl with the blue hair.

She turned her head towards me and blew me a kiss amity had been two seats behind me so she just messaged me.

'Why is she blowing you kisses?'

I replied fast, not wanting to make her wait.

'We are dating whatever that means.'

She looked at my message and started typing before the bubbles stopped, then popped back up saying 'congratulations' but it confused me what exactly was she congratulating me on? Before I could do anything else, the bell had rug, I started packing my things when a voice was heard, "Do you want to walk to class with me?" I looked up to see that it was ginny, I nodded, but stopped "Wait, I gotta wait on ami," ginny laughed, "Your silly Amity left already," I furrowed my brows that's odd of Amity, but was quickly drug out of my thoughts when an arm held my very own well, this is going to get old very soon.

One class later.

I had tried to talk to Amity and every chance I got she walked away from me, causing me to notice that she's not doing this by accident, this is on purpose she's really avoiding me right now. Principal bump had decided to do a pep rally and honestly I was madder than ever ended up slamming my bag on the floor of the gym, making the people around me jump ginny had found her way around the crowd of people and sat next to me.

"What's wrong? You've been so Moody since this morning, I shrugged my shoulders, she snaked her arm around my neck, which made me hella uncomfortable, "Can you not?" She snickered "What it's what couples do dummy,"" I just shrugged my shoulders, I felt her getting closer, I didn't like this.

I got my phone out trying to text Amity, "Are you seriously about to text another girl with me right here?" She took my phone and started to read out messages, "Hey, please give that back," she started to text something pushing me off and away from my phone "Hey, what are you doing? Stop," I said she didn't listen hitting send "Now come on, let's get out of here and have some fun," she said, putting my phone in my bag "won't the principal notice that we aren't in here?"

She shook her head no saying that she'd done this before I nodded walking off hoping to get my phone back soon.

Amity's pov
So Luz has a girlfriend. Wow. And we have to stay in this stupid assembly, why can't we just go home, it's not like it's something we've never heard about, all they do is yell about, "Don't do drugs, kids, it ruined my life!!" As if I'm going to go down that path, my phone chimed, it was a message from Luz.

I opened it and started reading only to have my blood boiling as I kept on reading.

'so I know you're like the bestie and all that but one thing that needs to be addressed is that while me and Luz are going out your to stay out of the way unless you're spoken to. '

The nerve of that lowlife scum, I started looking for her to confront her when I noticed she was nowhere to be seen and neither was Luz. Wait I went back to my messages and reread over the message Luz sent me in class *whatever that means* does she not know what dating is? God, I need to find her before she gets into trouble, I then noticed the colorof her hair she was leaving with Ginny.

That's odd Luz isn't the type to break the rules, even with stuff like this I decided to follow, even though a thought I'm my mind kept screaming at me to mind my business, but luz wasmy business and I just couldn't do so so i ignored it as I continued to followed, I found myself stopped at a classroom.

"Hey, what are you doing wait stop!" I knew that voice, it was Luz's voice, I slammed the door open, finding ginny with her lips on Luz's and her hands forcing Luz's down so she couldn't move "what the hell do you think you're doing Ginny." I said coldly, her lips parted from Luz's, I heard her panting and she was squirming like she wanted to break free "Did your ignorant parents not teach you what manners and privacy is amity?" I ignored what she had to say about my family. 

I looked over at Luz and her eyes looked so helpless and terrified it made my heart sad and my anger skyrocket "Didn't your parents teach you what the word no means? Or are you just to dumb enough to understand that? " She chuckled "Stop is just another for please to us Connors" I stepped closer to both girls and yanked her off of Luz

"I can assure you this one meant it in a different way," I said coldly, stepping between luz and her "You ever come close to her again, Or I'll make sure your friends and family will all know what a terrible bitch you are and that's not a threat, it's a damn promise," she looked at me then at Luz, who whipped her lips glaring at her, i seen felt her hand in mine "Fine keep the half breed," Luz looked away from me letting my hand go as she walked off.

I got to my knees "Are you alright" she didn't look at me "Luz" still nothing "Luz" I said a little bit louder it caused her to jump but soon she looked me in the eyes her gorgeous beautiful eyes had caught me in a trap, I said to myself dazed I felt my body grow closer to hers, I glanced down at her lips, then back up into her eyes, "Luz can I?" She nodded,

I hugged her ever so tight, kissing her head "I'm sorry for what happened," I whispered softly laying on her chest, she slid her arms underneath my own, resting her chin on my head some she was content and beautiful, my eyes connected to hers, she had them closed and as if she could sense I was staring, she peeked out of one smiling that ever so beautiful smile that I loved so.

Never change, I thought to myself stay this way, stay with me forever until the day we take our last breath, it was at this moment I knew that I was in love with Luz noceda and this love has given me the greatest gift to offer. Happyness.